• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Which Zelda Game Have You Replayed the Most Amount of Times?

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I think it's crazy that people have played through OoT or any game 100 times. OoT is a good game, but it's also kind of long. Not too long, compared to some games today, but long enough that 100 times seems crazy to me. You'd have to be constantly playing the game almost every day.

I'm surprised not to many have done so. I'm not just talking about the 3DS game, y'know? OoT itself is--what--15 years old now? I recall getting the game at 6 or so...regardless that's roughly 7 playthroughs a year and the game only takes a day to beat. But yeah, age is the main reason I've played OoT and MM the most...otherwise TP would have overtaken them.

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
I've gone through TP 14 times now, with a 15th in process. It was my first Zelda game, and it's relative easiness compared to other games in the series, while still being a console game, makes it easy to pick up and play for me. Honorable mentions include TMC, with, I think, 10 playthroughs, SS, with 6, and OoT, also with 6.

I think it's Phantom Hourglass, actually. Surprised? Trying to do a mental recall right now for the number of times I've replayed... Not really tntc, more like some of my files had the same name but I'm thinking six. The one I'm doing right now would be either the sixth or the seventh playthrough, not counting my first one.

Why Phantom Hourglass, you ask? I think it has to do with that for some reason, even for a game that is fairly new, it somehow has developed a sense of nostalgia already. Especially in the point of the game where I'm transitioning to the Temple of Wind. And... despite how much hate I see for it, I thoroughly enjoy the Temple of the Ocean King runs, and after awhile of torturing phantoms on a completed file, it loses that special touch after obtaining the Phantom Sword, so I go back to be stealthy again. <3

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm not exactly sure if it's The Wind Waker or Twilight Princess... I've played them both at least 7 times each, mostly because the two final battles are perhaps my favourites in the series. A close runner up (with 6 playthroughs) is Ocarina of Time, followed by Skyward Sword (5), and Majora's Mask and Four Swords Adventures (4 each).

I'm pretty sure its Ocarina of Time. I'm currently on my 25th playthrough. A Link to the Past is probably second with around 20. Both Oracles games and Links Awakening are probably around that too.

F

frostfern

Heh well (loathe as I am to admit it) I've played through Spirit Tracks the most times at exactly 113 times, going on 114 this very moment. And I still get stuck enough to go to the walkthrough! But I attribute that to my horrid memory... Anyway I'm still new to the zelda franchise as a whole so ive only played the original game before I even new it was cool, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time and Spirit Tracks. I want the others so bad that it hurts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom