• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Which Zelda Game Have You Replayed the Most Amount of Times?

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Heh well (loathe as I am to admit it) I've played through Spirit Tracks the most times at exactly 113 times, going on 114 this very moment. And I still get stuck enough to go to the walkthrough! But I attribute that to my horrid memory... Anyway I'm still new to the zelda franchise as a whole so ive only played the original game before I even new it was cool, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time and Spirit Tracks. I want the others so bad that it hurts!

113 playthroughs for Spirit Tracks?! ...Impressive.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Unlike most people, apparently, I don't count my playthroughs, haha. But I'm thinking that Ocarina of Time and The Wind Waker are at the most. For The Wind Waker I'd estimate around seven times or so, OoT... five, maybe. Six including Master Quest. TP would be close as well at three, four counting my sister's playthrough, five counting the playthrough when I made it all the way to the Palace of Twilight and then accidentally erased all my progress before beating the boss.

Man, and I used to think I played Zelda games a lot, and now I'm hearing of people who've replayed them over 100 times. How do you even have free time for that?

F

frostfern

Unlike most people, apparently, I don't count my playthroughs, haha. But I'm thinking that Ocarina of Time and The Wind Waker are at the most. For The Wind Waker I'd estimate around seven times or so, OoT... five, maybe. Six including Master Quest. TP would be close as well at three, four counting my sister's playthrough, five counting the playthrough when I made it all the way to the Palace of Twilight and then accidentally erased all my progress before beating the boss.

Man, and I used to think I played Zelda games a lot, and now I'm hearing of people who've replayed them over 100 times. How do you even have free time for that?

I only play over the summer and when things are slow in school. It takes me three days to finish now that I know what I'm doing. Well, mostly. So it not actually that hard to play it so many times, considering ive had spirit tracks for 2 or 3 years now. I suppose you also have to have a certain mind-set to play the same thing over and over.

113 playthroughs for Spirit Tracks?! ...Impressive.

Hmmmm sank you! I know spirit tracks isn't the best game but I find it super enjoyable! Only the graphics bother me... and Cole (the little snot!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links

It's been 15 years and a non speed run game takes 6-7 hours. Technically speaking, you could beat the game 3 times in one day. Now if you ARE speed running or at least trying to make decent time, that's a whole different story. 100 playthroughs at this time would only take a little over 7 playthroughs a day. That's...2 days out of the year or less if you speed run.

Theoretically, if you really no-lifed and knew what you were doing, you could beat Ocarina of Time around 50 times in 1 day assuming you were solely doing Any % speed runs.

I think it's Phantom Hourglass, actually. Surprised?

I love Phantom Hourglass. I would probably have replayed it a few times by now if my 3DS didn't decide to go for a swim. :(

It's Skyward Sword, though, for me. I've played it at least ten times. But I STILL cannot collect the last three pieces of heart. Grrrr.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Definitely Ocarina of Time, I've played it so many times growing up, and still do at a slightly slower rate.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
The original.

When I was a kid, it was the ONLY Zelda game. I loved it so hard I played it often, including several goes at the Second Quest. I forget how many times I played it, but when I found that game again after a long seperation on the Game Cube multi-Zelda disc, I pretty much remembered everything (except where to get that stupid blue ring in the Second Quest), but, for the most part, yeah, I was all "Yep, could play this in my sleep."

Imagine cute eleven-year old Shadsie being a Hyrule Fantasy master. Yep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom