• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda game has your favorite soundtrack and why?

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Definitely Majora's Mask. Though I think other games have some very catchy tunes individually (Midna's Lament and the credits theme of Phantom Hourglass come to mind at the moment), Majora's Mask's soundtrack is great at emphasizing the distorted and doomed nature of Termina.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I think Wind Waker's soundtrack has the most personality of the series. There are so many good songs that are high energy and can get stuck in my head for hours. Unlike the rest of the series, I feel like the music fully controls the atmosphere and tone, instead of complimenting or adding to it. Just by the sound, you can recognize that its from Wind Waker.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
It's always Wind Waker for me. Almost every Zelda soundtrack is brilliant (with some exceptionSS) but Wind Waker's makes me feel much stronger emotions than any others, even when listened to out of context. I can't argue with my heart. While other games have certain tracks that can get to me on the same level, Wind Waker is the most consistent with it, and so that can be my only answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom