• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Game Had the Best Soundtrack?

ArcherPanda

Level 611 Archer
This is touch :/ I love the music from every Zelda game I've played.
I guess Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Gerudo Valley is my favorite. Though WW music is super catchy and uplifting.

Every theme in entire Zelda series!!! I love all of them! especially that soundtrack from the original Zelda game for nes!!! Except i don't for some reason like Faron woods soundtrack in twilight princess...But in skyward sword it's one of my favourites!!!

H

Hastier

Twilight Princess' soundtrack sends chills down my spine.:love:

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
In my opinion, The Wind Waker had an amazing soundtrack. Everything from the title screen to the credits is nothing short of amazing. However, I have always loved the song from LoZ. The dungeon theme needs to make a return, as it was haunting and catchy at the same time.

A

Azstec

MM Every single soundtrack had that atmosphere in it that just made it perfect for the game! Especially song of healing and oath to order, when just thinking about that song il already get shiver down my spine.

F

Firelord25

This one is a no brainer, Twilight Princess although SkyWard Sword and The Wind Waker both where great nothing can compare to the boss themes and temple themes of twilight princess.

D

Darkhuman

OOT and Zelda 1. can't get enough of the ocarina songs!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom