• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Game Had the Best Soundtrack?

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Simple question! Which zelda game had the best soundtrack in your opinion? If your favorite song in the zelda world is in that game be sure to say it and why!

My favorite soundtrack has to be Wind Waker's! Every island has a great theme! (espesially windfall and dragon roost) The games credits is also best. Sailing theme is regal and proud. Both sage themes were great! And it has my favorite version of hyrule castle and Farewell hyrule king is the best solo instrument song in the franchise. (I know that song by heart on piano...perfectly!!) My favorite song is in this game and it is the credits.

Difficult question, but I would have to agree that Wind Waker had the best soundtrack. The opening theme alone is incredible, not to mention the mini-boss theme, the Dragon Roost theme, and the Molgera theme.

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
I like the Spirit Tracks soundtrack, it's really happy. ^^ I love the overworld theme, and I don't remember why, but I seem to remember really liking the final bosd theme. Anyway, Spirit Tracks definitelynhas the best soundtrack, in my opinion.

Medri

Erus Per Tempus
Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask collectively.

Both games have important themes that mirror off each other that became iconic songs throughout the franchise.

I think its very closely tied between WindWaker and Skyward Sword, both have good elements, both have bad elements.

Big Octo

=^)
I'd say Wind Waker, the tone of the compositions completely match the environment in which they take place.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
In my opinion, Twilight Princess has the most memorable themes. I love them all so much. Don't get me wrong, every Zelda Game soundtrack is the best video games have to offer, but the Twilight Princess songs are the ones that get stuck in my head all day. Maybe I'm just biased towards the game because it's my favourite...

Ocarina of Time had the most distinct, recognizable, and memorable music. I can immediately identify and recreate nearly all the songs, despite having only played it once (have to say, OoT isn't my overall favorite game, appalling, I know). So I'd say OoT had the best overall sound track. However, my all time favorite song is Wind Waker's title theme, and it leaves Ballad of the Goddess, my second favorite, in the dust.

I liked Twilight Princess's; Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and The Minish Cap bring back memories; and Skyward Sword's still has first place on my list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom