• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Game Are You Currently Working On? 100% or Not 100%?

Well im working on 100% Wind waker and oracle of ages. I just finished oracle of seasons and Skyward sword. Check...and check.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I am currently working on completing Skyward Sword 100%. However, I'm going all out for this one. I've completed Hero Mode, got the Hylian Shield, completed every side quest, found every Gratitude Crystal, gotten every upgrade possible, found every Adventure Pouch item, every Piece of Heart, and now I'm working on the final step: getting my collection screen full to capacity.

What I mean by that is I'm attempting to get 99 of every single bug and treasure in the game. I will not consider the game 100% complete until I've achieved that, too. My progress so far is as such:

Deku Hornet: 99
Blessed Butterfly: 99
Gerudo Dragonfly: 38
Starry Firefly: 99
Woodland Rhino Beetle: 72
Volcanic Ladybug: 99
Sand Cicada: 53
Sky Stag Beetle: 52
Faron Grasshoper: 73
Skyloft Mantis: 99
Lanaryu Ant: 99
Eldin Roller: 99

Hornet Larvae: 29
Bird Feather: 99
Tumbleweed: 99
Lizard Tail: 47
Eldin Ore: 57
Ancient Flower: 33
Amber Relic: 99
Dusk Relic: 6
Jelly Blob: 99
Monster Claw: 39
Monster Horn: 99
Ornamental Skull: 29
Evil Crystal: 19
Blue Bird Feather: 34
Golden Skull: 16
Goddess Plume: 66

It's a long road, but it's a lot of fun and it gives me something to do. I'm just thankful for the Moonlight Merchant; otherwise I wouldn't be able to get so many Goddess Plumes. He's great for getting the three rare treasures. I don't think I could do this without that guy.

... I feel like I'm going a little overboard on this 100% thing, though. And by god I have way too much free time on my hands.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I'm working on 100%ing Skyward Sword in the first playthrough then in Hero mode since I beat it already. I also want to make a complete walkthrough for Wind Waker.

Not really working on one right now but i recently finished majoras mask! kind of want to play windwaker next!

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I am currrently working on a bare completion of Ocarina of Time Master Quest on the 3DS and Skyward Sword, first run-through. I will be finishing Spirit Tracks once my sister gives it back to me and I will be starting A Link to the Past on the Game Boy Advanced Remake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom