• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Dungeoneer Would You Take to Prom?

Majora's Cat

How about that
Can i join you? i don't do parties of any sort...

Make room for another guy. I don't do parties - hate the atmosphere, hate the people. The only thing I really do is get on the dance floor for a minute or two, and nonchalantly walk off because I can't stand those awkward young adults fist pumping and jumping up and down in a large group. Prom can go choke on a banana.

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
I'm not sure if I'd take anyone while at the same time I don't believe anyone would take me; so everything works out. I would however be there to dance :D

[video=youtube;J2ZJ1XUrtxk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2ZJ1XUrtxk[/video]

[video=youtube;AYDCs-ZjXd0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYDCs-ZjXd0[/video]

Skunk

Floof
I don't really care. If someone wants to go with me, then alright, if not meh I don't really mind not going anyways.

Ha, it was actually pretty funny to see how many of you guys/girls wanted to take me to prom. Luke for most attractive ZDer 2014. (i'm sure sydney would agree with that quite well)

To all people who asked me to prom: Yes. Love, Luke.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Me and the rest of the main CCC crew would totes have a great time at prom! We'd be like that one big group of nine that nobody really talks to, and we'd drink all the punch before anybody else even gets there. :P

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
No one wants me! :kawaii: Lol, everyone's just too shy to admit they all love me.
I'd take all of you and we'd crash the party, because of the sheer amount of awesomeness that we all possess would be too much for everyone else.
I wasn't for dances before, but I really like them now. (Minus slow dancing. I cannot slow dance to save my life.)

Fig

The Altruist
I'm not good with social events but because my friends are going, I would probably see myself going instead of spending the night by myself. Now on to the main question. If I had to choose who to take, I really don't know because I don't want others to feel left out that I didn't choose them so instead I rather go with you all as friends. With that said, I'm sure that most of you would probably go off and and get on the dance floor/arena and have a great time, thus is which if you see me by myself, I'm probably going to just eat the great food that is being served at the event and take out my 3DS and just play Pokemon X to simply pass the time.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
I would take myself because I can.

Oh, and then I'll get my real-life friends to sign up on ZD. Then I can just take them and be that one group that doesn't do much.

LOOPHOLES.

I just had a realisation

I have to take Cassandra with me

We would behind the bleachers making out and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom