• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Which Would You Prefer

Minish Cap or Legend of Zelda

• Minish Cap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
The ambassadors already have MC and LoZ i'm pretty sure but if one were to come out for all 3ds owners which would you prefer? And no this isn't a poll that will effect if they do or not just me being curious, personally I would want MC seeing as it just seems more fun and I haven't played it(I tried LoZ down a friends house).

minish cap, IMO, is a must play for any zelda fan. it's the perfect zelda handheld of last generation. (or 2 generations ago, w.e)

My vote is for the Original. I LOVE Minish Cap, but that would be re-releasing Tingle into the world which is not cool :\

atompike

On my Zeldathon Quest
My opinion is Minish Because LoZ is on the Wii Virtual Console already.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
i don't have a 3DS but if i did, i would want Minish Cap, i have LoZ on the collectors edition but i've never played Minish Cap and would love to

As much as I recognize the original NES game for igniting the franchise, the Minish Cap is miles better and stands as one of the better Zelda games, in fact my favorite handheld Zelda game. Vaati is introduced extremely well and the music has an epic vibe to it. Also, Ezlo is a hilarious companion and never gets old! The whole changing sizes idea intorodcued in the game is also very unique!

As an ambassador though and someone who had played the NES original before but not The Minish Cap, maybe I'm a bit biased.

C

Chase

Original LoZ. Just beat the first quest a month ago on my 3DS ^.^ I beat MC on my Gameboy SP about 3 months ago so I thought it would just be annoying to do everything again in such a short time. I might wait a year before replaying it. Right now I will be focusing on getting 100% on SS.

rettam

I accidentally the...
Minish Cap. I think it's one of the best in the series, plus the original LoZ is already on the Wii Virtual Console and is confirmed to be coming to the 3DS one later.

Luckily I have both because of the Ambassador program... This is a really hard choice .. but I would go with LoZ

Linkyme

Call me Coco :3
Minish Cap, whick I have beaten. I originally thought the plot was ridiculous (a talking hat named Ezlo?!) but when I watched the walkthroughs I loved it and got it for myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom