• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Would You Choose Not to Play?

I would skip Zelda 2. I'm not saying it was a bad game, but it was a pain to have to grind and level up.

M

Mathias

i found that grinding for a little bit in the beginning, then setting out was pretty sufficient. Darn hard game though.

C

Chase

Wind Waker. I've tried to beat it three times, but each time I do it gets so banal with the sailing I just stop playing. I also hate the soundtrack, and thats including Roost Island as well. The fact that link is a toon bugs me even more. Much rather have a more realistic Link. To be honest, I don't think I will ever get around to beating WW. That game just bugs me to DEATH.

Wind Waker. I've tried to beat it three times, but each time I do it gets so banal with the sailing I just stop playing. I also hate the soundtrack, and thats including Roost Island as well. The fact that link is a toon bugs me even more. Much rather have a more realistic Link. To be honest, I don't think I will ever get around to beating WW. That game just bugs me to DEATH.

You hate the soundtrack! How? How could such a thing be possible?!

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
Majora's Mask. it's just overall meh. either that or Link's Adventure though i haven't finished Link's Adventure so it would be good to make it through it

zellinkda

one of many
probably alttp. I know there are a lot of people who love this game, but it's just too confusing when you get to dealing with the whole light/dark worlds. I know there's ZD walkthroughs, but my ds r button broke so yeah............

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
FS because it doesn't seem especially noteworthy for its story or play. Its main feature is multiplayer, which is fun, but the single player is short and the MP is even shorter.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Got to be the Oracle Games. There both mostly the same so I put them together. They felt like just a more modern feel of the original Zelda. The story was sort of bland and the gameplay was just repetitive.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Phantom Hourglass,I never liked the Temple of the Ocean King...those phantoms stalk me.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I'd skip a LTTP. I have absolutely no patience for that game. I love it, but after I die seven times on the first dungeon, it gets a little tedious and annoying.

I fail at ALTTP. :dry:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
None. I honestly can't bring myself to skip one, even in the situation of being forced -- I know I would have no real choice, but bear with me. I like all the games too much. I'm a die-hard Zelda fan that will play any (official) Zelda game just because it's Zelda. I don't even care if there were a Zelda game that wound up being the Other M of the series. I like Zelda too much to leave any game behind. Call me crazy, but that's how I roll.

M

McGregor

I'd skip Spirit Tracks. Although I HATE Zelda II, it's nowhere near as much as I hate the DS games, if only because it's so much more challenging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom