• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which woman best suited Link in OOT

Who is best suited for Link in OOT

• Fish girl

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Saria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malon

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • Zelda

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is no chemistry between Link and Malon at all. I don't really like shipping Link but I agree with Caramel H. He did have great chemistry with Zelda. Way more than TP Link/Zelda. I don't say he hooks up with her though. I don't see any connection between TP Link and the farm he works on. So yeah, TP Link works on a farm. But I don't see anything special connected to OoT. And the Hero's shade in TP is OoT Link and he was a cursed swordsman. That doesn't mean he was a farmer. He probably ended up working at Hyrule Castle as a knight or something. Just my two cents :P

Thank you! I've never seen it either. I think a lot of people assume the Malon/Link thing because they come from humble beginnings, but of course, there have been countless real-life relationships where status meant nothing.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Thank you! I've never seen it either. I think a lot of people assume the Malon/Link thing because they come from humble beginnings, but of course, there have been countless real-life relationships where status meant nothing.
It's all up to the imagination of the players because the game doesn't really hint about anything else happening. Same with Link/Midna and Link/Ilia. There's always something to be left to the players. And that's fine but sometimes the chemistry says more than words ;)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Nabooru is a thief and Link is a Vandal so they are pretty suited to one another. The Gerudo tribe also respect Link and allow him in their lands unlike any other man except Ganondorf. She is likely rich and powerful but unlike Zelda who is probably a well mannered princess, the etiquette of the Gerudo is likely less strict. Which is good because Link would have trouble adjusting to the ways of the Royal family. The Gerudo are an outdoorsy people and suited to Links adventurous ways. Only downside is she is a sage which could be problematic.

latest

Another suitable option that wasn't in the poll would be granny from the potion shop is best suited for Link. She is an animal lover which is an important trait for a potential partner to have. She is also the owner of a small business, the potion business which he would be able to rely on in his future adventures. She is a stay at home hag so Link would always have someone to come back to unlike if his romantic partner was a sage.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Another suitable option that wasn't in the poll would be granny from the potion shop is best suited for Link. She is an animal lover which is an important trait for a potential partner to have. She is also the owner of a small business, the potion business which he would be able to rely on in his future adventures. She is a stay at home hag so Link would always have someone to come back to unlike if his romantic partner was a sage.
I disagree, I think the potion hag would be detrimental to Link, and therefore Hyrule. Link would be in a position to become basically a potion junkie like her, he'd just laze around high, and Hyrule would be in turmoil as a result.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I disagree, I think the potion hag would be detrimental to Link, and therefore Hyrule. Link would be in a position to become basically a potion junkie like her, he'd just laze around high, and Hyrule would be in turmoil as a result.

HIGHrule is already in turmoil from everyone's consumption of the Lakeside Laboratory scientists compounds and their milk drinking.

Link seems to not be affected negatively by consuming potions though and they seem to even help him so I still recon that she would be a good choice.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
HIGHrule is already in turmoil from everyone's consumption of the Lakeside Laboratory scientists compounds and their milk drinking.
So true.

Link seems to not be affected negatively by consuming potions though and they seem to even help him so I still recon that she would be a good choice.
Yeah, but maybe she has other compounds to tempt Link with. She looks like she is a drug addict, and keep in mind, the Lakeside Scientist says she is like a "student" of his.

It's all up to the imagination of the players because the game doesn't really hint about anything else happening. Same with Link/Midna and Link/Ilia. There's always something to be left to the players. And that's fine but sometimes the chemistry says more than words ;)

Exactly. In TP I always thought Link ends up with Ilia because he returns to the woods, and, they seem to really like each other throughout the game, their chemistry is no secret. But no matter what, we don't know what happens.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I say Malon, mostly cause of TP Link coming from a farming village and being related to the hero of time

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
So true.

Yeah, but maybe she has other compounds to tempt Link with. She looks like she is a drug addict, and keep in mind, the Lakeside Scientist says she is like a "student" of his.

She still has a nose unlike the scientist which means she hasn't been snorting as many compounds. And she is also very old by the looks of things which would explain the rest of her appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom