• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Will You Get? Pokemon Black or White?

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Though I don't like how there's no creativity in the new Pokemon whatsoever, I'm probably gonna get Pokemon Black. And as always, pick the grass starter 'cause I love me some grass Pokemon. Sadly, I don't think I'm gonna enjoy it too much...

im gonna get black then eventually pokemon white. im not excited about the new pokemon but more excited about the new gameplay. its just another 150 pokemon to catch and 5 of them won't be available i hope they make it more 3D and actually use the DS to its fullest. im choosing black because its my favorite shade (black is not a color it's a shade).

mattsimme

Trappy
I'm going with Black. When I buy a pokemon game, I always go to the dark side. With Ruby and Sapphire, I bought ruby.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I doubt I'd get either game, but if I did, I'd get White. Zekrom looks intense; Reshiram, not so much. However, as interesting as the idea of Black city is, I'd prefer to visit White Forest simply to get the pokemon there. :P

And I always start off with the water pokemon (with the exception of Kanto) simply because... I just do.

I usually go with the one less people go with (such as Heart Gold instead of Soul Silver) so I might get White.

I'm choosing the fire starter

H

HYRUL3

When the last games came out, I got Soul Silver and my girlfriend got Heart Gold.

This time around I will get White for Zekrom, and she will get Black.

The only issue is I feel obligated to play through Black as well if it is as different in terms of region and plot as it seems it may be.

I can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom