• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Which way will you jump?

Yeah, I admit it. Saw this on GameFAQs and thought I'd ask here.

Assuming the story doesn't point you in a specific direction, which way will you jump off the plateau? Personally I'm thinking south... if there's Koroks around I'm curious what's happened to all those forest areas down there.

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
Well I originally planned to go to Snowpeak first, but that area they called "Utah" in the demo looks far more interesting so I think that's where I'm going first. Though I'll probably try and follow the story. Definitely gonna try and find out what that floating island or aircraft is though.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
To be quite honest, assuming I get the game, I'd probably let a randomizer choose for me. I tend to be quite an indecisive person, so what I'd do is randomize some numbers, each corresponding to an area, and whichever is first is where I'd go. More fun that way imo because you never know what kind of experience you'll end up getting.

I can't possibly answer this question right now. I suppose I'll jump in the direction of something that catches my attention.

But thanks, it's not like I'll be thinking this for months on end though, now.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I want to go and find the Great Deku Tree, so I think I am going to head south this time around.

I'm not sure though, everywhere looks like it's awesome to explore!

Reactions: Pen

Dan

I really do hope the game doesn't point you in any sort of direction. I'll first find a point with a nice view of the region, then go which ever way looks best.

I'll take no direction. I'll hug the cliff face on the way down to see what is at the botton of the plateau. Then I will discover the rest on foot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom