• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Which was your first Fire Emblem game?

Threads relating to the Fire Emblem series.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My first was Rekka no Ken and it kicked my ass. I didn't beat it because I didn't know not to promote immediately, so later levels decimated my team. Every enemy could one hit my strongest.

I've recently started playing Sacred Stones and I feel like its 100x easier. Anytime I lose or one of my units dies, it's usually because I made a stupid mistake or wasn't thinking.

I started playing these in the first place because Archangel (although I think its Hiro now?) recommended to me these games a few years ago. I really enjoyed Rekka No Ken, but didn't want to play through everything again so decided to go with Sacred Stones instead.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
technically the awakening demo,I tried it when I initially got a 3ds and it interested me,though I wouldn't be able to buy it until a couple years later

my actual first was binding blade mid 2014 , and literally the only reason for that is b/c I felt some random need to patch a japanese game, then I was thinking "oh hey, roy's game is japanese and on gba", so yeah I patched it, played it periodically, then eventually got addicted to it, and the rest is history

If Smash counts, Smash.

If not, none. I want to get one with Ike as the main character. He seems like one of the most honorable people out there
legit, I would recommend softmodding a wii and playing the game off a usb or sd card that way, in fact that was how I played through path of radiance

Awakening, Heard so much good & decided to give it a go. Since then been playing every fire emblem I can get my hands on (every game since awakening) and enjoyed them all (even conquest & birthright).
Planning to go back and play the earlier ones but not sure how to start getting my hands on them

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Awakening, Heard so much good & decided to give it a go. Since then been playing every fire emblem I can get my hands on (every game since awakening) and enjoyed them all (even conquest & birthright).
Planning to go back and play the earlier ones but not sure how to start getting my hands on them
honestly I'd just say go ahead and emulate them, they're annoyingly pricey and of course the first 6 aren't available outside of japan anyway, although blazing sword, sacred stones, and shadow dragon are on the wii u eshop if you wanna go as legit as you can

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
The first Fire Emblem game I got was FE 7 (Blazing Blade). Though that wouldn't be the first FE game that I played and completed, as that honor actually belonged to Three Houses. I would later end up playing through Blazing Blade soon after, though. I enjoyed both of them!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
By the way, worth mentioning, if anyone wants guides for Shadow Dragon, New Mystery, Shadows of Valentia or Blazing Blade, come get me because a couple friends and I have put them together. They aren't really strategy guides, but they discuss important character recruitments, paralogue requirements, and sutff like secret shops you wouldn't know where to look on your own.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Fire Emblem Warriors. Turn based strategy games have never really been my thing, and even though 3 houses looked interesting, I never ending up trying it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom