• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

MM-3DS Which Was Your Favourite Majora's Mask Transformation?

Which one of these was your favourite?

• Deku Scrub Mask

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goron Mask

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zora Mask

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Feirce Deity Mask

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
In my opinion, one of the most awesome things to do in MM is transforming into another species. In fact, after the opening cut scene you start this game as a Deku Scrub. This is the first transformation mask you receive. I loved this part of the game, it was a great addition to the game in my opinion. It made the gameplay more diverse. Plus, each mask had a moving story behind it. The Deku Butler's son who was in the wrong time and the wrong place (?), Darmani who died trying to save his people or Mikau who was mortally wounded by the pirates trying to save the Zora Eggs.

Then there was the fourth and most mysterious mask, maybe even the most mysterious item in the whole Zelda series; the Feirce Deity mask! Several theory's surround this mask, which makes Link more powerfull then he can achieve in any other game.

These masks were a very big part of Majora's Mask as a game and one of the reasons this game is my favourite Zelda so far. So, I'm very curious, which one of these transformations was your favourite? And would you like to see them to return in a future Zelda game?

Z.png

Mido

Version 1
Being the madman that I was many years ago, (Even though I still am! :xd:), I used to love to constantly switch on and off Link's masks. My favorite has to be the Deku Mask, just because I was never able to get very far into the game, and because of Link's face as he groans during the transformation. I hope this doesn't sound too sadistic!

Salem

SICK
Goron mask. Rolling in as a ball with spikes at high speed is fun. It reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
The deku mask. I loved its design and appearance. Something about its pitiful eyes made me love it.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I loved becoming a Goron the best. I was able to smash large rocks and deal a greater amount of damage on foes in a shorter period of time. My favourite part was rolling around at high speeds. Oh, and dat drum set.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I like the Zora mask the best, mainly because Zoras are the most radical sea creatures in Zelda, and also you get a nifty ranged attack.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Have to agree with the Zora fans. Sometimes, especially when I was younger, all I would do for about an hour was just swim around with Zora Link. Sometimes in the Great Bay, sometimes at that place where the beavers lived. Just swimming around and spinning round while doing it (with that awesome swoosh swoosh sound!) was something that is unique to the Zelda universe untill this day. The Zora Armor in TP came close, but you weren't as agile and free in the water as with the Zora Mask.

Goron is a good second for me!

Swimming as a Zora. No other words need to be said.
The Deku Scrub is unappreciated as a pilot and the inspiration for the Deku Leaf. The Deku Scrub minigame in clock town is one of my favorite Zelda minigames
Fierce Deity deserves an explanation, his artwork is incredible. The coolest looking character in the video game industry hands down and I know nothing about him, although the mask itself is vastly useless.

Big Octo

=^)
The Zora mask. Nothing beats swimming around Great Bay (which also happens to be my favorite region) at high speeds. The magic shield was also pretty nifty, especially when swimming with unlimited magic via Chateau Romani. Though, rolling around Termina Field as a Goron comes close. It's a shame that the Deku mask didn't offer such fast travel.

Regarding the Fierce Diety mask, I would've liked it better if Link could use it anywhere and not have it be limited to boss rooms. He already has all the other masks and needs to beat the game for the FD mask. Why not let Link have a bit more fun and let him easily destroy anything that comes in his path anytime? The game is already completed, so there's no need to worry about being overpowered. Perhaps there are more technical reasons for this, but I still wish.

Goron Link. His spike rolling thing is not only super fun, but super useful as well. Plus, his instrument is a set of drums.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Fierce Diety. Incredibly overpowered, that is undeniable, but he was a really cool and mysterious character. His design was badass, his attacks were incredibly powerful; and his backstory, or lack thereof, leaves this particular character the subject of much mystery. Overall a really neat character, and a genuinely awesome transformation!

Besides that one, I have to pick the Zora Mask. Besides having amazing swimming controls, the Zora Mask has awesome attacks, a sweet looking guitar, and the design is great! Plus, who doesn't want to take the shape of the most famous rock guitarist in Termina (even though he's only ever been shown playing jazz...)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom