• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Which Villagers Do You Have in New Horizons?

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Stella, one of my favorite pocket campers, was in my campsite the other day. I just couldn't resist. I had to take her. She replaced Erik so my friend doesn't need to get me Agnes anymore. I still would like to have Agnes, but I don't want to replace any of my current villagers now. Which are:

Tabby
Nana
Spike
Claudia
Dizzy
Julian
Pashmina
Roald
Caroline
Stella

I have 3 normal types now and I didn't really want to go over 2 per type, but I can't bring myself to get rid of any of them. I'm now finally 100% satisfied with my villagers.

Waffle Dee

A Waddle Dee who works at Kirby’s Café
I started playing last week, and I have:
  • Katt
  • Leonardo
  • Piper
  • Barold
  • Gayle
    I want Marshal and Raymond, but who doesn’t?!?

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Right now my current villagers are: Stitches, Cherry, Tangy, Marshal, Coco, Bruce, Flora, Judy, Hamlet and Lyman. I'm thinking of trying to get Hamlet or Lyman to move out, but I don't know who I would replace them with.

So unfortunate update today.

Flo moved out yesterday, which was perfect as I wanted to go Miles Island hunting for Roald instead.

Unfortunately I didn't even get the chance. I woke up this morning to find out a new villager had already just bought the property, and it auto saved before I realized it. It's barely been a day, darn my enticing five star island! Now I have to go back to checking the campsite each week again.

I don't know who this Nibbles person is, but they are now the enemy.

Edit: Update today.

Turns out Nibbles was an old neighbor of my friend Amber from her island of Winterholm, she hated the squirrel just as much and kicked her out.

Today Iggly the jock penguin showed up at the campsite. Took some RNG, but I finally got him to replace Nibbles. He's not Roald, but he'll do.

As a side note, I also finally got myself a royal crown, so today's been pretty cool.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So I got the game too and should reply here :P
I got:
Hazel
Sterling
Gladys
Victoria
Chops
Admiral
Violet
I got Ozzie too but he left
I love them all so far. Especially Sterling, Hazel and Victoria. They seem to continue visit me (Sterling the most and Victoria) or invite me (Hazel multiple times)
Edit: Boyd, Papi and Blaire are added to the list

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom