• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing Which Villagers Do You Have in New Horizons?

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Straightforward question, who are your villagers in New Horizons? Do you like some or all of them? Are they permanent, or do you plan on getting rid of some of them? If so, are you looking to replace them with a specific villager or just any other one?

For me, my villagers are (in chronological order of arriving at my island):
  • Biff
  • Rocket
  • Zucker
  • Freckles
  • Sandy
  • Beardo
  • Angus
  • Prince
  • Gayle
  • Boomer
I do enjoy all my villagers, I like the variety I get from them and they're more or less permanent except for Prince. I don't have anything against Prince, my only problem is I have 3 lazy villagers and no snooty villagers, and since I want one of each personality type, I need to drop a lazy for a snooty. Zucker and Boomer rank ahead of Prince for me, so, welp, he'll go one of these days. I plan on just waiting until a snooty comes to my campsite, though, since I don't want to deal with the hassle of island hopping with the Nook Miles Tickets if I got Prince to leave.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Sprinkle - Peppy
Tabby - Peppy
Gayle - Normal
Bertha - Normal
Deirdre - Sisterly
Reneigh - Sisterly
Becky - Snooty
Elvis - Cranky
Antonio - Jock
Lionel - Smug

This will help me keep track of personalities. I am thinking about letting Bertha go for a Lazy should the right one appear at camp. But man i love my villagers too much it's hard to let them go.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Teddy, Nibbles, Flora, Murphy, Megan, Miranda, Pietro, Chester, and Scoot.
Had Deirdre but she moved. Thought she was a guy for a while.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This is everyone that lives on my island.
SmartSelect_20200530-084349_Nintendo_Switch_Online.jpg

SmartSelect_20200530-084401_Nintendo_Switch_Online.jpg

I finally have one of each personality type which is great. However my new problem is that I now have two horses. I like having all the species be different. I do not know if I will do anything about that yet or not. I'm pretty happy with who I have right now. I might let Rocket or Marina go for a different villager of the same type that I like more. Maybe.

Well it's been some months, so here's an update to my island.

EpaWMu1UwAENklX.jpg

The villagers are:

Kyle the Wolf
Lily the Frog
Tucker the Elephant
Pietro the Ram
Marina the Octopus
Apollo the Eagle
Flo the Penguin
Phoebe the Peacock
Olivia the Cat
Victoria the Horse

I really love my islanders, and I really appreciate that they can only move out when you want them to.

Only real thing I'd want to change is to swap Flo for my old buddy Roald.

Last edited:
Nice choices everyone.

Personally I don't like all that many villagers but I do have a set of 10 I do quite like now. All 8 personality types are there.

crzVOOb.jpg

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Tabby
Nana
Erik
Spike
Claudia
Dizzy
Julian
Pashmina
Roald
Caroline

I was finally able to get Marina out of my town to make room for Caroline! It's been almost a decade since my first copy of New Leaf where I met her... She was my favorite in that copy of the game. I'm really happy to have her again.

The next person to leave will be Erik, and my friend will give me Agnes once he's gone. Then my town residents will be perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom