• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Which Village Would You Want to Live In?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Out of all the (surviving) villages in BotW, which one would you want to live in?

I would live in Hateno. (not just because you can buy a house there in-game.) It's beautiful, the temperature is comfortable, the people are generally friendly (except for Thadd who is racist against people who are not Hylian) and the surrounding areas are really nice, too. It's out of the way and peaceful there.

What about the rest of you?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Hateno is definitely a great choice, it's open, has a lot to offer, whether you're a forest, mountain or beach type of person. Everything there is close. And it's very peaceful. It probably would be my choice as well. If I could get to be the race living in the village, though, then I would have loved to live in Rito village. I think that place is really cozy, but since the temperature is cooler and it's so high up, I would only want to live there if I was rito myself.

Mido

Version 1
I think upon further reflection I would have to roll with Rito Village. I like its overall ambiance, and while it's not necessarily a spacious village on the horizontal plane, the surrounding area is beyond breathtaking. The mountains and the canyons as well as the snowy climate nearby really adds a sort of warmth to it all. The music is also neat. Not the easiest choice since BOTW manages to throw in touches of character for each town/area of residence.

Either Tarrey town or Rito village. Probably Tarrey town because it only has 1 child (children are annoying) but Rito village has tons.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
rito village reminds me of a really nice Alaskan lodge area. it just doesn't feel right to me. (plus there are no actual houses :P) I would probably live in Gerudo Town (But not for the reasons you might think ;)) it is the most believable town in my opinion. the most realistic to real life. and I just think that desert sandstone houses are really cool. so if Voes were ever allowed (in some alternate reality) I would probably live there.

Pen

The game is on!
A tough decision indeed. Lurelin, Hateno, Kakariko, Rito Village and Gerudo Town would all be awesome places to live in my opinion. If I had to pick just one it would be Kakariko Village though. It's always been my favourite village in Zelda and the BotW version of it is the best one yet! :)

Aku

I think Gerudo Town or Kakariko village as a distant second. I think I would probably try to work on getting myself accepted as a member of the tribe, how that would happen I wouldn't know, but even if I failed or I didn't try, they at least are open to non-Gerudo women hanging out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom