• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Version Will YOU Get?

It depends on the exclusive Pokemon present in each game.

From legendaries alone, I prefer Y over X version.

For the third and fourth generations my younger brother and I each purchased on installment but since he moved onto Call of Duty I've been a lone trailer. Maybe I'll purchase both versions for the novelty of catching Pokemon in 3D in a portable RPG.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
I can't say at this point, because I know nothing about the legendaries.

When Gen 5 came out, I got Black because I was more partial to Reshiram (or however you spell it) because of its fire type, which I typically prefer over electric. However, I never actually got far enough into that game, because I hated all the crappy-looking, useless new Pokemon in it.

However, I probably will get Gen 6 and play it a ton, as I really want to see how the 3D works, and I'm pumped for it. I have no idea which version I'll go for, but I'm kinda leaning towards Y, as Yveltal looks cooler and more powerful. However, Xerneas may have better types, so I might go for that.

Also, it depends on the version exlusives, too. So I can't say anything at this point.

I always get the one that looks the best. For Gen IV, I got Diamond because Dialga looks much better than Palkia. For Gen V, I got Black because Reshriam looked cooler. And I'm going to get Y because Yveltal looks like a beast.

masterSword2

Smile!
I'll hold off on deciding for sure until more details on the differences between the games are released, but at this point in time I prefer Pokemon X. The legendary just seems more interesting to me. I like both of them though, so it wont be surprising if my opinion changes.

L

Lady Asylum

I'll be getting Pokemon X. Xerneas is really beautiful, and I'm stilling getting used to Yveltal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom