• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Version Will YOU Get?

Niether, i gave up on pokemon years ago and playing Black after only playing Red and Gold didnt help me get back intot he series. Though both legendaries in X and Y are pretty cool, the Deer/stag thingy looks pretty cool though. So if i were t get one it'd probably be X

Both, naturally. I always get each versions when it comes to Pokémon, I've been doing it since Black and White. As for what game I would play first, It will probably be Pokémon X.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
I know this seems like an arbitrary way of choosing which version to get, but I usually go by which legendary is the coolest. The first few generations I ended up getting all the versions, but even if I had more than one I've always parshall to games that I considered to be apart of the "Blue" family: Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Leaf Green, Diamond, Soul Silver, and White.

But I can't choose between them! Both legendary are so awesome, so the only logical solution is that I need to start saving up for both. This adds to a new dilemma though: which do I play first? :(

Back to square one...

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
I will most definitely be getting both as i have been since the Gold and Silver days and to farther add to my PKMN game collection which is nearly complete at this time :D

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I usually don't decide which game I choose to purchase until more version exclusives are announced. That being said, I'm basing my current decision off of Legendary design. The design that I feel is superior to the other is X-Deer's design. It's quite a radiant and unique design, and I fell in love with it at first sight. Y-Bird's design, however, looked just as unique, but not something that sparked my interest.

As of right now, I intend to purchase X version, but my design may or may not change in the future.

Deeds

no text
Well, it depends whether people think that it's very good. I've never pre-ordered a Pokemon game, and after B&W - I'm glad I didn't. I'll just wait and see.

L

legendofzorua

I would get Pokémon Y, because my brither wants X and I want to reace him through opposite versions of the games. Plus, I like Yveltal better. :pikalove:

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I don't know which version i'll get yet. I'll probably decide after a few more trailers that show the differences between them and things like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom