• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which version of OoT do you own?

Which Version?

• Original N64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Master Quest

• Collector's Edition

• Virtual Console

• Other (Maybe I forgot)

• Total voters

Brandikins

Airbending Slice!
I had the original N64 cartridge, but I lended it to a friend and he lost it. To this day I have it on the CE for gamecube. Wow, has it been remade that much?

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
I own the original N64 one, but it doesn't work anymore.:(

That's why I bought the VC one. But I indeed miss the munk chant and the russian-like gerudo symbol...

I think the best is the original, because that's how the game was meant to be, with all those little details that you don't seem to care about, but you want them back when they're not there anymore.;)

Dungeon killer

Dungeon's Shall Fall!
I used to own the collecters edition but lost it now I have the virtual console one. I've played the N64 version and I use to own a N64 but my mom gave it away without my permission:cry:. Witch was harsh to me because I had found the master quest for a good price but if i got it it would just sit there-.-.

Silver

The Blue Bomber!
I in fact own all versions, except the original Zelda. The reason for that is, I have the "Gold" edition of OOT for the N64. So I guess in reality I do own them all!

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
I used to have the gold edition on the N64 then my brother lended it to his friends and they lost it so yeah now I have it on an emulator.

I

izaktj

I own N64 version and virtual console as well.
What 50 characters??

Jetter

Type to myself in silence
I own it on n64 and collecters edition,but I put n64 because I originally had it on the n64 and I only have a save log on that one.

S

Sage of Wind

I own the collectors edition with OoT and Master Quest, I've had it for 5 years and only got round to finishing it yesterday :lol:

G

Gameguy82

I own the collector's edition and the gold n64 cartridge been down with zelda since the beginning

K

Kite

there was also a collecters edition for the n64 it was a gold cartridge with nothing extra on the game im thinking of voting but the definition of collecters edition is unclear as there is one for the gamecube

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom