• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which version of OoT do you own?

Which Version?

• Original N64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Master Quest

• Collector's Edition

• Virtual Console

• Other (Maybe I forgot)

• Total voters

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I own:

Original N64 version, both gold and grey (1.0, 1.2)
Gamecube (Ocarina of Time/Master Quest) and (Collector's edition w/Wind Waker Demo and other games)
3DS version

D

Darkhuman

N64 gold, collectors, and 3DS going to buy a new zelda ...something everyday until Feb 20th... so the Wii VC version will be this week too!

zellinkda

one of many
I have the one on the collectors edition, and the one on the 3ds(which also includes master quest.) my personal favorite is the one on the 3ds, as it's a lot cleaner than the one on the collectors edition

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I have all of them! :D I'm afraid my N64 is going to die on me someday so I have BACKUPS!!!!

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
Sad you can only chose one in the poll considering most of us have multiple copies/versions of the game. I have Master Quest and The Collecter's Edition.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Collector's disk, Master Quest and Oot3D... :D

I might buy an original N64 version just for my collection...

A

Averi

I own the N64 cartridge (both the original uncensored and the later patched green), the Master Quest and Collector's edition discs for Gamecube and the virtual console version and OoT3D. I think its safe to say I'm a fan.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Wow, I last posted in this thread back in 2008. o_O

Petman1325 said:
I own the best version: 1.1 of the cartridge. It is uncensored, and yet all the bad glitches are knocked out of it!

Since then, I've also acquired the 3DS version of the game when I got the Ocarina of Time 3DS that had OoT3D bundled with the system.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I own the...

-Grey N64 Cartridge
-Collector's edition (GC)
-Oot Master quest/Original. (GC)

Pretty awesome is you ask me:) any console im playing on...i can play Oot:yes: lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom