• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which version of OoT do you own?

Which Version?

• Original N64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Master Quest

• Collector's Edition

• Virtual Console

• Other (Maybe I forgot)

• Total voters
M

Metroid133

-N64 Cartridge
-Collector's Edition
-Virtual Console

I used to have Master Quest, but my brother sold it. :( I might obtain a new copy of it someday....hopefully soon. :D

M

Myyrä

N64 Cartridge, Collector's Edition, 64 gold cart, master quest.
I dont know what should i put in that poll.

S

skullkidsreveng

I actually have both the cartrige and the wiiware.
Please don't ask why...

Johnny Boy

Doctor JB!
I have the Golden N64 Cartridge. That's the best you can have.
I'm looking forward to getting Master Quest
if I ever need a harder challenge.

(AoL is hard enough right now, although I'm getting the hang of it.)

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
I have this too, but I don't really know the difference.
I don't have any other version either, unless you count a rom. :P
Although, I clicked on the wrong answer for the poll, so that isn't very good. >.<

The main diferences are that some glitches only work in that version, Ganon's blood in the end is red instead of green and the Fire Temple has the original theme, wich was changed in the gray cartridge version, GCN's versions and the virtual console one

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
The main diferences are that some glitches only work in that version, Ganon's blood in the end is red instead of green and the Fire Temple has the original theme, wich was changed in the gray cartridge version, GCN's versions and the virtual console one

Nope, you're wrong lol. I have a grey cartridge and it has red blood, original fire temple music and original gerudo logo (the other thing that nintendo changed). Both the golden and grey cartridges have the "original" version, the whole "new" version thing, with green blood etc... came in later cartridges productions....and since they didn't make more golden cartridges.....you can only find them on the grey ones (later production only):)

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I believe the last posts could have something to do with PAL vs US versions (or should I say american version?) I believe there are differences regarding colour of cartridges and such. I wonder how big the differences are between PAL and US versions? (They should be slight looking at walkthroughs etc., but still they could matter)

MOS3

Agent Of Chaos
I believe the last posts could have something to do with PAL vs US versions? I believe there are differences regarding colour of cartridges and such. I wonder how big the differences are between PAL and US versions? (They should be slight looking at walkthroughs etc.)

I don't know about the pal and ntsc differences (if there is any), but it has nothing to do with what I said above. I have a grey cartridge and a friend of mine had the golden one (both of em ntsc)

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I was just speculating and you are certainly correct, I do not doubt that. But could there be a difference between the grey and goldish PAL cartridges (were there even two in Europe?). Guess I should now but I played OoT on the Gamecube.

I

ilovezelda101

i have the original grey cartridge,which actually my older brother bought when the game first came out. surprisingly i have the box too ,which is in great condition. i almost got the collectors edition,but the thing was too expensive.

I have all 3 versions the first one which was gray, the masters quest which my friend gave me (I think its golden colored?), and I have the collectors edition with the 1st, 2nd, OoT, MM, WW Demo, & the 2 video shows on it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom