• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which version of OoT do you own?

Which Version?

• Original N64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Master Quest

• Collector's Edition

• Virtual Console

• Other (Maybe I forgot)

• Total voters
D

dark_zero

i own the collectors edition so i can play the classic and the N64 all in one :D

J

Jonny Wolfe

I have both the OoT/MQ GCN disk, and the GCN Disk that has Z1/Z2/OoT/MM. But not the original catridge, sadly. =/

I own the original and until that breaks that is the only one I am going to own, When it does I will probably get the VC version or just buy it again for the N64

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
I have the gold one of oot and mm. My big brother gave me both after he lost interest in loz *curses brothers name and everything he believes in* lol but I'm certainly making up for his stupidity by charishing both of them, not to mention every other loz game :)

D

doclinkin

collectors edition id the gold cartridge right?
ive got the emulation version too

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I only own the play ol' gray N64 cartridge. I am thinking about starting a little collection of Zelda games in their various incarnations though, so this may change.

I also may buy it on the VC, since I find having them all on the Wii is just easier and convenient for quick play since I don't have room to have all my other systems hooked up right now. Granted, you don't get that official N64 controller feel, but it's still easier. Plus I like that "Pause Anywhere" feature of the VC.

I own the original grey cartridge, the collectors edition disc for GC, and the master quest. I didn't vote because you can't pick more than one.
With I had to get the master quest b/c it's different, and I bought the collectors edition so that I could play MM on the gamecube. Between that disc. the GC the gamboy player, and the GBA rereleases of several of the classic games, I can play every Zelda game to date except PH on gamecube.

Z

Zeldafreak131

i have the N64 version(grey and gold carts) and the Collectors Edition.

Z

Zero the Cursed

i had the gold 64 OoT cart. but gave it to my friend as a b-day present. btw how many gold ones are there?

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Sadly, I own them all. That's right, I own the:

-N64 cartridge
-OoT MQ
-Collector's edition
-and Virtual console

As you can see, I'm still stuck in the year 1998.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom