• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Which Version Did You Find Most Alluring?

Which of these did you find the most alluring to buy?

• Original Ocarina of Time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Master Quest

• 3DS

• Who cares? I just play the games!

• Total voters

Rytex

Resident Netizen
There are about to be, what, three versions of Ocarina of Time out?

First, we have the original OoT. The classic, the game that has influenced more Zelda games than possibly even the original (hard to do), and the game that introduced us to the 3D world of Hyrule.

In the six years that followed, a new version was made for those who preordered Wind Waker. Master Quest gave you the same story, just with harder puzzles. Personally, I found this one the most "I gotta have it." I love challenging puzzles.

Now, we have the 3DS version coming out. I know at the time of this post it is too early to comment on it, but it shows improved graphics, touch-screen usage, and a revamped Water Temple.

Out of those three, which one do you find the most alluring (I think I spelled that right) (and it means "I gotta have it" basically) of them?

Last edited:

linksonick

The Chaotic Enigma
The most alluring one for me would have to be the original with Master Quest coming in a close seconds. The one for the 3DS is going to be great but it just dosen't have the same appeal, this may be a shock but I perfer the other two's graphics over the 3DS one.

Young Link

Grasshopper
The most alluring one for me would have to be the original with Master Quest coming in a close seconds. The one for the 3DS is going to be great but it just dosen't have the same appeal, this may be a shock but I perfer the other two's graphics over the 3DS one.
Hahaha. Some here. The 3DS has cool graphics, but the original was much better. And on topic, I do prefer the original and Master Quest comes in very close. I like everything about the original. The Master Quest left out the awesome Fire Temple music and Mirror Shield design. And it's the one that got me into Zelda in the first place. So, that's why I chose that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom