• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which user without any forum awards has the highest post count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which user without any forum awards has the highest post count?
Awards as things shown under your forum avarat of the left side of the screen. I know I have none but I am pretty sure (I think) there are others with much higher post counts withough any awards too. I'd like to know who they are is all. To see if such people exist on these forums.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
G-King I think has high post count but no awards. The absolute highest is Chocolate storm and he has no awards.

Salem

SICK
Well, the only award I got is for being most active new user in 2013, that doesn't count, does it?

MW7

@DarkestLink Has the highest with no forum awards (Don't know whether or not he had any before the move to xenforo though)
I agree. Anyone who wants to double check can look at the list of members sorted by highest post count http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/members/, and click on each member's profile and look at awards. I did this and found that every member except one that has more posts than DarkestLink has an award. The exception is Wolf Sage because his profile was blocked (at least for me), and I'm 99% sure he won some award in the past. So the answer is definitely DarkestLink.

Well, that's a pleasant surprise. I don't remember it at all.
I checked your profile too, and it doesn't show any awards. Maybe someone forgot to update it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom