• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Which Type of Villain(s) Would You Like to See in Zelda Wii U?

G

Godunman

I'm hoping for a return of Ganon. I'd want him to be an...interesting character. Not crazy like Zant, not flamboyant like Ghirahim, andt calm like in the Wind Waker.

I also think it would be interesting to put in two main villains. But, I wouldn't want them to work together or try to resurrect one of each other. More like the were working on their own seperate thing.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I've grown sick of the monsters. I want some humanoid creatures, maybe some Iron knuckles or Darknaughts (Spell Check, please).

I think it's about time Ganondorf returned. He hasn't appeared in 3 consecutive games and I'm finding it a bit boring that they keep coming up with new Villains instead of reusing the main antagonist. I'm terms of plot though I don't want it to be a resurrection one because that's been done two times in a row now (Spirit Tracks and Skyward Sword) It's time Nintendo did something new.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I want to see Ganondorf again, 7 years is a long time for him to make a proper appearance. Rather than how we usually see him in the 3D titles, as a man who wants the whole triforce to make his wish to rule the world, this story has been done to death with him. I want to see a powered up Ganondorf who is perfectly capable and in the process of taking the world over. I want to see his forces in full action. You know I'd quite like for him to be sealed up in the first third of the game and then have him released somehow, from that point on the threat to the world should become increasingly more obvious and in the final part of the game things are truly being messed up, Hyrule is in apocalypse mode or something.

I'd all be up for seeing Ghirahim again, as the tool of the Demon king he's just the perfect accompaniment to someone like Ganondorf.

I would quite like to see some, maybe not bad people but just those who for some reason have been deceived or extorted into aiding the main antagonist

Deeds

no text
Like the others have said, seeing Ganondorf again would be awesome. I have to admit, I was dissapointed when I found out that Ghirahim and Demise were the main villains of SS, I was really hoping for Ganon (after waiting around 10 years back then).

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Like the others have said, seeing Ganondorf again would be awesome. I have to admit, I was dissapointed when I found out that Ghirahim and Demise were the main villains of SS, I was really hoping for Ganon (after waiting around 10 years back then).

Feels like 10 doesn't it, but it's actually only been around 7 since TP.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I think I am with the return of Ganondorf as well...

Ganon/Ganondorf is the main villain of the series, he has been 7 Zelda games so far and 7 don't see any other villain taking his spot. Other Villains like Demise, Malladus, Bellum Etc. didn't feel that great compared to the all mighty Ganondorf. The problem with introducing a new Villain is that we will always compare to it Ganondorf and with the epic battle of OoT and the long enduring battle of TP, it's gonna be hard to introduce a new fresh Villain who can indeed stand up to him.

It's been 7 years since we have seen this guy and I have to say over the last 3 installment's haven't really had that impact that Zelda games3s usually have on me. This is due to many factors but it's also due to the fact that the main Villain wasn't really a threat...Demise and Malladus felt like cheaper concepts of Ganon himself and Bellum was everything a Villain shouldn't be, this for me took away from the plot in a big way.

Now I think if Ganondorf is re-introduced he should totally be revamped to make him feel fresh. Now we don't know where in fact the next Zelda game is going to take place on the timeline and this would effect how Ganondorf would appear. I would like to see Ganondorf take control of something other than the Triforce of power, as we know we have defeated him many times with this piece and for a good and believable Villain it needs to seem unstoppable! Maybe Ganondorf takes the whole triforce or maybe he sides with a strong tribe and wages war or he acquires an all powerful weapon.

Just thought I'd throw this out here: what about Girahim AND Ganon, they could be rivals or something like that...

Donutwizard

The Angry Mask Salesman
I would love to see Ghirahim come back either in a more realistic way(ewww!), or a cel shaded wind waker way. But I want him to become his own villan and not be Demise's Puppy. And I would love To have an Extremely chalenging boss fight with him. A really good one.

I'd like to see Ganondorf to return, but for Nintendo to have a different take on him. I want him to be more intelligent than his past renditions. He could be sort of like Bane from The Dark Knight Rises; he could maintain his strength and fighting ability, but he'd also be a guy with a plan who Link has more difficulty thwarting than ever before.

OcarinaofWind12

So zetta slow!
Zelda Wii U Antagonist

In the past we've seen a lot of bad guys in the series. Yet, most of them are just Ganondorf or Ganon. When I first saw Vaati, I was really excited thinking we would get some variety in Zelda antagonists. Then they went and killed him. Bellum and Malladus were cool, but they would be somewhat hard to use in another game because they don't talk much. So then I thought, there isn't really anything wrong with not talking a lot. Majora has been my favorite villain in almost any video game and He/She didn't talk very often. But wait, that won't work because Majora pretty much died.
This is what I had thought about the inevitable Zelda Wii U before I saw Hyrule Hisoria's timeline. Majora and Vaati are only gone in the child timeline. So what do you guys think? Could Vaati or Majora show up on another timeline? Could Vaati be in a 3DS title and Majora on the Wii U title?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom