• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Which Type of Villain(s) Would You Like to See in Zelda Wii U?

I'm more banking on Ganondorf being the main Antagonist, he has been absent for 3 games now, regardless of the 'timeline' I want Ganondorf to return. The only way Majora or Vaati could return is if they made a completely game that doesn't connect to the 'timeline', that way Vaati or Majora could return (which is why I'm praying Zelda Wii U and Zelda 3DS are their own story) Having said that I think Majora was a one time thing like Malladus and Bellum so even if they made an entirely new game I doubt Majora would ever be used again. Vaati has some chance as he has appeared more than once, but the chances are slim. Overall I want Zelda Wii U to feature Ganondorf as the main Antagonist and for the 3DS... I don't really mind but I don't want it to be a completely new Antagonist, it's kinda got a little boring now.

Misha

derp
I'm still waiting for Nintendo to come up with something more original then just reincarnating Ganon as other monsters with different names.

TheFlakeyOne

More Flakes in Every Bite
I want a villain like Ghirahim, but in a larger place of power. I feel like I want to know what would happen if we gave someone as unhinged as Ol' Debby the power akin to Demise? That would be truly terrifying, a force to be reckoned with. The return of Ghirahim himself would also be welcomed, as Ghirahim does have a personal beef with Link for shaming him before his master.

i would lke to see vaati in a difrent stoty (no four sword story). we have not seen him in a 3d game

L

links-shadow

I want to see something new! I'm getting sick of the repetition of these constant reincarnations of basically the same character. Ganon and Ganondorf are brilliant villains, sure, but there is only so many times Nintendo can keep using the same story line. I thought that Ghirahim was a nice change, although in the end he turned out to be similar to Zant in the way that he was merely a minion of the ever-absent true evil. Ghirahim added more emotion into boss fights, acting in arrogance as he constantly reminded us that he could easily kill Link, but had more fun toying with him. I also loved the fact that Ghirahim wasn't intimidating or menacing because of his size and appearance, but more so because of his words and theatricality that he brought into cut scenes.

I would like to see a trusted childhood friend of Link's corrupted by the hatred incarnated within himself (Or maybe even Link's Brother). In the same sense as previously mentioned, it this friend would eventually be intimidating because of his words and the way the would hurt Link emotionally instead of physically? Why does the bad guy always have to be 8 feet tall with flaming hair and a huge black robe, breathing hatred and death. Why can't he be just like Link, but a corrupted version?

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
I'm still waiting for Nintendo to come up with something more original then just reincarnating Ganon as other monsters with different names.

Name one monster other than Demise(since logically wouldn't make sense to count him considering he existed before Ganon) and Malladus(also doesn't count since he was around before Ganon died on the adult timeline as referred in ST) that is a reincarnation of Ganon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also as for which villain I want to see appear in Zelda Wii U, especially if it where a direct sequel to WW and PH with the same Link as WW and PH, I would have to go with Twinrova cause we haven't seen them in WW Link's time yet and in OoT in the Adult Link time, they promised they'd come back to haunt Link's kind no matter what whether Ganon was defeated or not. Plus it would make sense for them to appear in such a direct sequel of WW and PH with WW Link since well, WW Link did kill their son didn't he? Of course they'd want to get their revenge on him for killing Ganon wouldn't they?

I would want pure evil like majora and another villian with lots a story like vaati and in the end they team up to make the end boss

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom