• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Type of FE Character Do You Find the Funniest?

Funniest

• unfortunate ladies' man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hotheaded buffoon

• other

• Total voters

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Noticed that there tends to be two types that Intelligent Systems uses for comic relief. In general. If you found someone who doesn't fit either category the most hilarious, feel free to vote for other.

Unfortunate Ladies' Man: Sain, Gatrie, Virion...this guy is constantly hitting on girls with humorous results. Sain from Blazing Sword lusted after every female in the group, as well as a male who looked female(Lucius). Virion in Awakening...I think he tried to overthrow Sain, he PROPOSED TO SULLY just randomly out of the blue when you first get both of them. And then she kicked him lol.

Hotheaded Buffoon: Characters like Boyd and Vaike, to a certain extent Hector and Keiran. They have big egos but they do things like forgetting their weapons(Vaike) or falling asleep in math class(Hector, as revealed in one of his supports with Eliwood). Harder to explain this type...but think Groose without the bully thing.

My vote goes to the unfortunate ladies' man. Because I laughed more at Sain than anyone else I think.

I guess "Hotheaded Buffoon", just because I found Keiran to be one of the more enjoyable/humorous characters throughout the series. A one-sided rivalry can be entertaining, but it's especially funny to see how far he takes it with Oscar, specifically in Path of Radiance with their support conversations. I believe they even have one conversation in Radiant Dawn that's pretty laugh-worthy, with Keiran contradicting himself in several places while Oscar attempts to give him a gift of some kind.

He's also just a cool character to watch in general, not just with Oscar. His undying loyalty to Crimea leads to some over-blown conversations with Geoffery, and his ending piece even says that his voice could be heard from any portion of the castle. I can't really think of another Tellius character like him, at least not off the top of my head. Shinon was pretty cocky like him in a way, but in much more of a mean-spirited way that paints him more as a traditional begrudging ally.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Yeah I think Keiran is pretty dang awesome. Shinon...I'll have to agree with you there, he has no reason to be racist against laguz that we know of, yet he is. That being said his reaction to Gatrie being attracted to Lyre... "Gatrie I swear you'd hit on a tree if I dressed it in a skirt. Tell me I'm wrong!" :lol:

D

Deleted member 14134

Fredricks dry sense of humor is pretty great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom