• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Triforce Do You Want?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Courage. So I would have to stand up to that girl. So I shouldn't fear her. So I shouldn't fear the consequences. With Courage, I'm being braver and braver. To stand up to her, saying the truth. Just for that.

Lord_Cathaseigh

Like a sir.
I want the whoooooole thing. I mean, if I had to choose, I'd pick wisdom. And if I picked the wrong one, at least I'd know!

T

TheCrayCrayGuy

It depends.

I'd like courage. There's a girl I like and I can't ask her out yet. Movies are going to crush my VELCRO wallet.
I'd like wisdom. I wouldn't be getting a C in FRENCH, of all things, if I had it.
I'd like power. I'm a new kid at school for around a month and a half and power could help me right about now if you could imagine.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I would definitely choose Wisdom. The Wisdom Triforce has something that the others don't. I do enjoy all three, but Wisdom is the right one in my choice. It makes you choose the right decision in your path.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I would go for the Triforce of Courage. I already have plenty of wisdom and I realize that power can be incredibly dangerous for anyone. Mainly I will use it so that I don't overthink as much and I just do something.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I would pick the Triforce of Wisdom. Through knowledge you can gain power, and to me, having good judgement is better than leaping into any situation being too over confident in one's abilities.

Then again, despite being wise, Zelda seems to always get kidnapped by Ganondorf, who always loses although he has power, so maybe the Triforce of Courage is the way to go after all!

Of course most people will pick a triforce piece that enhances the weakest part of that persons personality. If they are weak they will pick power, if they are scared they will pick courage, if they derp all the time like me they will pick wisdom.

First, it might be a good idea to summarize what each Triforce piece is known or rumored for doing. The Triforce of Power appears to increase your physical strength, granting you new powers and overall making you harder to kill (Ganondorf survived a holy blade to the stomach like it was nothing). The Triforce of Wisdom is naturally more tactical and seems to grant you better judgment, healing abilities, and various other powers in smaller scale to the Triforce of Power, like moving objects and sealing entities away. The Triforce of Courage's attributes are harder to grasp, but in line with the other pieces, it probably makes you near-intrepid. There's a good chance it also increases your ability to understand new techniques and weapons, evidenced by how Link just "knows" how to use every piece of equipment he finds.

All this said, I'd probably pick either Wisdom or Courage. Power is quite tempting, but without being some sort of warlord, it probably won't do you much good in a common setting. I might say Courage, as it always causes Link to win, but we still don't know most of its abilities. So probably Wisdom. It makes you more astute and grants you a few other nice things to boot, which you can always use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom