• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Triforce Do You Want?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
None; I'm too good for useless enhancers :P

But if I had to pick one (my opinion fluctuates), it would probably be Power. I like crushing people underfoot. But then again, Wisdom sounds pretty good -- brains over brawn right?

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Power! All I would want is power! POWER POWER POWER! POWER PARTY!:lol: Am I just the funniest person you know?

I would pick the Triforce of Courage, because courage is unattainable. You can obtain wisdom and power, but courage is something you either have or you don't. And not to brag yo huh, but I'd say I'm already reasonably wise and powerful. But I've always been a bit shy and whatnot, so the Triforce of Courage would be nice.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
I don't know. If a chose a Triforce I'd be some sort of special person since there are supposedly only three people in one era that can obtain a third of the Triforce. I'd also be really special since I get to choose the Triforce. If I chose power, it would make me feel like I'm power-hungry and weak. If I chose wisdom, It would make me feel like I was dumb. And if I chose courage , it would make me feel gutless.

So I'd rather not pick a Triforce.

Triforce of Courage, and if I were to be one of the 3 golden goddesses I would be Farore, which is also courage. All aspects of the triforce of courage describe myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom