• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Triforce Do You Want?

Fig

The Altruist
I would have:

Power-To Rule a Kingdom peacefully and with respect towards other Kingdoms.
Wisdom-To educate my community about statistics and strategies for the betterment of the their futures.
Courage-To fight off my enemies from ever reaching my country/kingdom/city/town/etc.

Basically, I don't mind reach Triforce piece I would receive since I will do my personal best to bring a lot of good into the national society. :)

I think I would have to go with courage. It's something that I've really lacked, especially several years ago. I have more now in the last year since I've changed my lifestyle and guided my personality in a different direction from the way it was going, but it's still something that I feel I really need to find. Wisdom would be nice too, but I don't think I'd have much use for power. So, courage. :>

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I would take all three so that the goddesses could grant my wish...:triforce::wallmaster:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Power of course. That will help me to achieve my dream of world domination which will probably not happen unless I gain some sort of magical relic.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I think I'd be somewhere in between Wisdom and Courage. It's hard to decide. In the end, I think I'd be best suited for Wisdom; it fits my personality more, since I've always been a bookworm and known for my good grades in school.

...I think I'd WANT Power though. Ganondorf's Triforce gets all the cool powers. XD

I want the Triforce of Breakfast. They say breakfast should be the largest meal of the day. Not that it's true now, but... it should. The Triforce of Breakfast would be great. When I touched the Triforce, I got the Triforce of Breakfast because I believe that breakfast is important. It hepls maintain your metabolism. If you skip breakfast, you're really making your metabolism slow, and that is baaaadd.

tumblr_lrwnypb4VD1qfeiolo1_500.jpg

Slap that greasy puppy onto the back of my dominant hand, please.

---
Okay, being serious now... if I had to choose between brains, brawn and bravery, I'd probably take brains. Because if Ganon already has Power, and if he wants to kidnap the one who has Wisdom, then he would kidnap me, and that would be my dream come true. <3

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
None, the triforce is meant to be given to one whom is worthy. It is not to be sought after or desired for. Honestly, if these games have taught us anything, it's not to lust for anything, especially power.

triforce_power

One of the Sheikah
Power (just look at my username xD)
No clue why really, I just like it better than the others (though courage would be useful, definitly my second choice)

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
With wisdom, you would have transformation, & healing powers along with knowing almost everything that happened & any to happen! The downside of that is you wouldn't have the power or the courage to abuse your power or stand up to someone stronger than you.

With courage, you'd always be brave enough to do everything & anything! Nothing would stand in your way! The downside is not having the wisdom to make a good decision & the power to easily overcome a problem.

With power, could destroy & construct anything you want. Nothing would get in your way of doing something you want. The downside is something can get in your way: courage & wisdom. Without courage, you could have all the power u want, but be too scared to use it. And without wisdom, you wouldn't know the conquences from using power would or not even knowing how to use it.

Now that I think about it, I'm not really that smart or all that powerful yet, so I'd probably pick Courage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom