• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which TP In-Temple Mini-Boss Was the Easiest?

Which TP in-temple mini-boss was the easiest?

• Ook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dangoro

• Deku Toad

• Death Sword

• Darkhammer

• Darknut

• Aeralfos

• Phantom Zant

• King Bulblin

• Total voters
Which TP in-temple mini-boss did you think was the easiest? I've only gone through the Temple of Time in TP, but I think Darkhammer is the easiest. I beat him in I swear to God, 10 seconds. He was easy to get around, his ball and chain never hit you when it was spinning around and he let you hit him like 6 times before he turned around. Also, to me he was basically the ball and chain trooper from ALttP, and the ball and chain trooper was harder!:lol:

Junehs

[the.Jumping.Bean] ~
I personally found Ook easy. All you had to do is have simple knowledge. Run into a pole and he'll fall off. Then whabam! whack him with your sword.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Darknut is the easiest for me. Beaten him under thirty seconds flat.

All I did was made a shield attack and slashed like crazy, then after he recovers, I did a back slice and made him more open, after a few more slashes, he dropped his armor and I did more several back slashes. I did on a regular interval, several Helm Splitters, and then I owned him flat.

Easiest for me, though what was easier than him was Ook. He was a monkey that needed 3 spin attacks and a slice.

I personally found Ook easy. All you had to do is have simple knowledge. Run into a pole and he'll fall off. Then whabam! whack him with your sword.
Agreed, but it was worse (or better?) than that: At least when I played he couldn't even hit me. He was just such a joke as far as actually fighting you goes. Maybe he was just dancing to that funky tune of his and was never in battle with you. XP (Seriously, though, his song was awesome.)

At least every other boss could hit me each time I fought them, even if they were easy. Ook never could. -.-

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Death Sword was, IMHO, the EASIEST Mini-Boss in the entire game. Even easier than Ook (I was new to TP's game mechanics when i first got it, because I thought that the controls would be drastically different from TWW, since it gained a lot of criticism.). There are plenty of ways to loop DS without getting hit, and I do believe that Wolf Form isn't even needed! All you needed was around 5-10 arrows and the Master Sword. Too easy.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
If you consider the last bug the giant one a mini-boss he was the most easiest by far :lol: All of them weren't tough. the one I liked the most was Darknut. I loved fighting against him so I could practise my fighting skills. Death Sword was a big joke. The first time I fought him I won without being harmed.

bds1110

Imp
If you've played Zelda as long as I have, Ook was the easiest. Like Junehs said, It only takes simple knowledge. He's on a pole: how do you get him down? Bash into the pole, of course! Also, earlier in the temple there was a monkey stuck in a cage on a pole, so you just had to remember what you did then. But, of course, he's supposed to be easy, since it's the first temple.

Ok there are a few reasons i have picked the darknut as the easiest mini-boss. First of all this mini-boss is awesome i mean just look at him when you ever get the chance to play TP. A next i think its becuase i have been destroying these guys all my life playing zelda that these guys are just a joke.

So there you have it i believe the Darknut is the easiest mini-boss in TP!!! :)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
A lot of them were extremely easy, but by the time you get to King Bulblin to the point where he's counted as a mini boss, you're so leveled up that he's hardly a threat anymore.

M

M-SwordLink

I think Darknut's are the easiest and the most fun, cause, what get's you more jacked up then fighting a giant armored knight cutting him down piece-by-piece!:)

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Definitely king bulblin. you can use any move at any time. The only hard thing about him was that his axe did 4 hearts of damage.But you could easily use helmsplitter, parry(back slice), mortal draw, great spin, or sheild attack. And some times just reg. moves.

Zelda_Queen

Hick Hylian
OK, iv only playd thru th forest temple, but Ook is so stinkin ez i figur ther wont never b another mini boss as ez as him thruout the game.

Originally posted by Axle the Beast:
Maybe he was just dancing to that funky tune of his and was never in battle with you. XP (Seriously, though, his song was awesome.)

THAT MUSIC IS SO EPIC! I gotta get its sheet music for clarinet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom