• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Town/Village In Zelda Is Your Favourite?

Taggerung115

Warrior
Outset Island from WW. I love the music. And the elixir soup.

And Skyloft from SS - I love just leaping off the edge and calling my loftwing. Oh, and the most diabolical enemy in the series - the remlits.

Ordon Village from TP. I just love it. After you get the Iron Boots, there's like no point in going back, but I still go there sometimes.

Clock Town, definately. The music there is so amazing and there's so much to do; I could spend hours there just wandering around. Also it's really cool how somethings change throughout the three days and certain things happen at certain times.

bkelly458

Just Some Dude
Clock Town's great, and I really like how it feels so organic and real. You can tell effort was put into it.

But personally, I've always liked Kakariko Village from OoT. It's interesting how it changed during the 7 year gap. It goes from a relatively small, peaceful town near the Castle town, to the last places Hyrule survivors can go to. Not to mention the ruins of Castle Town are really just over the hill, and the Death Mountain looms over the village with it's flaming cloud ring.

I also like how peaceful the town generally is- it makes a sharp contrast to the Grave Yard, the Shadow Temple and the Bottom of the Well, which are all actually within the town.

Besides, I have fond memories of just playing around in Kakariko when I was bored as a kid. Haha roof hopping with the hookshot and flying around with that on Cucco inside the windmill. :)

lon lon ranch *Oot* and hidden village *TP*... i guess im just hip to the western vibes. and those two areas have my favorite music pieces. it would be awesome to hear it on the breeze while i go about my daily business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom