• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Town/Village In Zelda Is Your Favourite?

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
It depends on the game

In OoT I love the Market area of the castle and the castle path too, especially at night there is just such a lively feel to it, too bad you never get to go inside the castle itself.

In Wind Waker I like the Windfall Island

and then Skyloft and the whole sky area

Castle Town from Twilight Princess. I just love how big and bustling it is. (But I hate how it has to load every side street individually :()

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Market from OoT currently stands as my favorite though the vote will fluctuate rather frequently. The why: not so much for game reasons but the Market often is used in fanfics which I enjoy to my heart's content.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
My choice would either be Clock Town or Kakariko Village, they both are classic and have plenty of stuff to find and tons of weirdos. :3

Kokiri village because there is lots to do weather its getting chickens to freeing the Skatula curse its just a great place to be :D

mine would probably have to be clock town as well. i just love all the sidequests and the music there.

K

kekee

Kakariko village from OoT for sure! Not only did it have one of those songs that get stuck in your head before there even over, but it also had TONS of stuff to do there! The grave yard, house of Skulltula, shooting gallery, chicken coop quest, wind mill, secret back yard, well to spirit temple, road to Goron village, random mini story’s and more! Just one of the most exciting places in any Zelda game in my opinion! :)

kakariko village in OOT. (not the weird one in TP) it was just so mysterious, with the graveyard and the windmill... i always see myself constantly visiting that town because it was just so unique!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom