• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Which Terrain Are You Looking Forward to in ZeldaU?

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
A Zelda forest in HD... that is gonna be beyond epic. I've always been stunned by the beauty of the forests in Hyrule. Faron Woods from Skyward Sword was one of the most amazing looking places I've seen in my time as a gamer. And I'm really looking forward to a nice serene forest in ZeldaU.

That being said I wouldn't be objecting to a haunted sort of forest either. Assuming it is an area visited later on in the game and that ZeldaU is a darker type game (:yuck:) a haunted forest could be put in with lots of spiders and stuff like that and while the gameplay would likely feel very recycled, the visuals could be very nice.

So yeah for the most part I'm excited for the forest. :)

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
I want like a swamp sort of thing where it's all water but you can stand in most of it and plants grow out of the water and stuff.

Lady of Hyrule

Don't Blink!
I owuld like to see more mountains and lakes. I think that they would look amazing with the Wii U's capabilities. A giant prairie or a meadow would be an interesting addition, a place where Link can relax and take his mind of the difficult quest he must complete. Also, if they include Hyrule Castle, I would like to see a large Castle Town, full of people, like the one in Twilight Princess, so it looks more lively. As other people have already said, a haunted area would be a great thing to see, which could lead to different enemies and items.

New places and wonders to see, oh how magical they will all be!

Hello everybody! It's been a long time since I've posted on ZD but I'm glad to be back! :D

Anyhoo I'm really excited to see what kind of new areas they will bring to the table. It's hard to think of new areas I'm sure with all the games they've made but in Skyward Sword for example, the Ancient Cistern was quite remarkable in many ways, as was the whole desert area (including both dungeons I.E the pyramid and the pirate ship).

It's hard to say what they'll bring to the table but that being said I'm also looking forward to a new forest and lake and hopefully a mountain area, perhaps not a snowy one this time but just a rocky mountain. The forest area in SS was so gorgeous it's fun to think about what they're doing with zelda in HD. :triforcepiece:

That's my bit about it. As always, fellow gamers, game on!

There's been alot in zelda but I like the idea of multiple continents. You just cant get environments like jungles tropics and savannahs in hyrule. But I also like the idea of snowy forests.

Last edited:

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I really want a big forest without a clear path where you can just sort of weave your way between the trees your own way. No real reason for it, really, just that it would feel like a real forest that way.

I'd also like to see beaches, like the Great Bay in MM (But not like the temple there. :yuck:) and the lovely waters of Lake Hylia. I'm also really looking forward to Hyrule Castle Town-- I hope if it's in there it's like TP's Castle Town, but with more buildings to go into and more notable people to annoy with your serial-pottery breaking. :P

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
To be honest, something tropical. But not TWW tropical, I mean gorgeous, with tropical flowers, palm trees, beautiful vast oceans, waterfalls. Let's have Zelda U take place in Brazil. :)

I'd like it if they used some of their ideas that they showed us in the Hyrule Historia. Specifically on the last Wind Waker concept art page. There's one of a dragon on top of castle on a cliff and another underground in the roots of a tree. I got another idea from that page because of how close the picture of the bar and Jabun are together. When I first looked it seemed like Link and the Red Dragon were in giant fish tank in the midsts of giants. I think it would be pretty cool if Link found giants and had to fight things that the giants were calling bugs but were really the antagonist's monsters. Another thing I'd like is if he came upon a town that used magic for everything. Hylians are said to be a magical race but we never see them using it much.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yknow...since Aonuma was praising TWWHD's visuals, I'm not at all excited for ZeldaU's terrain as of now. I'm still a bit scared it's not going to make any real sense. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom