• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which subscription is your favourite?

So which one do you like the most?

• PS now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
SpecsPlaystation NowXbox Game pass
Price$60/year or $10/month$120/year or $10/month
Number of gamesOver 800Nearly 400
DownloadOnly certain titlesYes (all games)
StreamableYesNo
Previous generation gamesYes (PS2, PS3)Yes (Xbox, Xbox 360)
Available regions19 countries40 countries
Bundled with online serviceNoYes (Xbox Game Pass Ultimate)
PC supportYesYes
Exclusives launch into serviceNoYes
Offers discounts on gamesNoYes

lol Like many of you ,I'm not even going to consider Nintendo switch online as a worthy subscription.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Why not? I love playing Nintendo games online, especially Splatoon and Mario kart, and the library of free snes and nes games fantastic.

But yeah, conceptually, game pass wins this by a landslide. Their library is nuts

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Why not? I love playing Nintendo games online, especially Splatoon and Mario kart
As you mentioned only a handful full of good games were for Nintendo Switch online. That is why.
Also Nintendo switch online gives you only free classic games. While someone gets RDRII for free a Nintendo subscriber would get SMB lost levels.

Another regrettable thing is that Nintendo has largely ignored South East Asian countries. Not even Nintendo e-shop is available here not even animal crossing pocket camp (mobile).

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Xbox Game Pass is the only one that matters to me. It offers a surprisingly meaty selection of games, frequently runs promotions where the service's first month can be purchased for $1, and it can be used on PC. NSO is just worse in every way.

if and when NSO gets N64 games it will be a lot better but for now there are only so many nes and snes titles that appeal to me ,i still think its worth the cost though .

lol Like many of you ,I'm not even going to consider Nintendo switch online as a worthy subscription.
Why not and why the sarcasm?

$20 a year for the online functionality is great. If you want to play games online of the Xbox of PS4 you have to pay a lot more than $20.
If So
ny has an option that was $20 a year just for the online functionality in games, I'd probably get it. Not everyone is interested in game streaming or things like Game Pass and PS Now.

If you are only after the games the Xbox Game Pass wins.
However if you only want online functionality in games for things like online multiplayer then Nintendo Switch Online wins.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom