• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Starting Class will you start with XCX?

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
So in XCX, you start out as the simple class of "Drifter", but then you get three choices after that, and then a whole tree opens up for you. So which class will you start out with?
The three classes are:
Striker:
This focuses on offense, and HP. And this will lead to classes that are closely similar to Reyn, and Dunban's class in the first game.

Commando:
This is a class that is basically Shulk. You are pretty weak with HP, but you deal a ton of damage, and even get the arts of Stream Edge, Backslash.

Enforcer:
These guys specialize in ranged and support arts. They are kind of like a combination of Melia and Sharla. They provide buffs to your party, and have some great AoE arts.

The great thing about Xenoblade X though, is you are never limited. You can master each class if you want. So what are you going to choose first?
I think I might start with commando, so I have a balanced team with Lin and Elma. I also think it will be fun to step outside of my comfort zone.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I think for me, I might try Enforcer because I like support arts, or Striker because I love the advantage of higher HP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom