• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Species/ Character(s) Do You Think You Resemble the Most?

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Hello forum,
Which species out of the following from the series do you resemble most? This can be anything from looks, personality, or anything at all. Feel free to bring up others not listed below such as characters and even animals in the series.

:deku: :goron: :zora: :) :ganondorf:

:triforce: remember to comment! :P :triforce:

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Dunno, but I kinda remind of TP-Link. We have the almost the same kind of hairstyle, the same colour, not afraid of much, well yeah... :P

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
haha awesome! I'm not sure what I resemble, most likely link in appearance. I feel like I should be a Zora or deku. Maybe even a Kokiri

:zora: Thx for commenting! :zora:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Firstly, I'm sure nobody here's going to resemble a walking fish or a pile of walking rocks.

Secondly, I think I resemble the guy from the Bomb Shop in MM/ the Bombchu Shop guy in OoT, but with hair. And black hair at that.

Last edited:
G

gordonbishop

I obv. look like a Korok. And I can fly, too!

Joking aside, I'd say that I look like any of the gingers who live in Kokiri Forest. All of us gingers look alike.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Setting aside the plain humans in the series...

I think I most physically resemble a Hylian. I'm fair-skinned, blue/green eyes, and *very* blonde. I have an average, slightly rounded build - I've lost weight since taking on my job I've had for the last several months. I think I could possibly pull of an "aged up" Ocarina of Time Zelda if given the right costume. Or maybe Oracles Impa or Telma, given my chest... *turns red.*

I think my personality might be Hylian, as well. I love nature, am trying to cultivate a sense of the mystic about me, I like philosophy and learning. I also like to think that I have a very high sense of honor. I can see myself being Twili in my personality, though, too. I like twilight (time of day, not the books), have a mischevious streak, and in my darker aspects I'm meloncholy and apathetic (seem to remember it mentioned that the poor Twili common people suffered apathy, but gained from it a kind of peace).

I'm probalby more Hylian than anything, though.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Uh...I think physically I am a Ganondorf (<--- What Character Do you think you resemble most?). I have a dark skin tone, somewhat muscular, and that's about it. My personality is more Goron than anything. I call this girl who I am friends with "Little Sister", and I often call my other friends "bro". I'm also very welcoming, unless Shadow Beasts happen to attack my mountain. Then I blame humans :)

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
With my laziness and inability to swim, I resemble a :goron: (no I'm not fat actually I'm very skinny). I'm very nice and welcoming which is kinda like a :zora:. I'm kinda like a :deku: cuz I'm so small. I don't know, I just think I'm awesome like :). (jk)

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Haha, very interesting comments guys, I especially have a friend who reminds me of a goron, pretty calm and pleasant. Cool to be around.

:triforce: Thanks for commenting! :triforce:

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Hum hum...

Well, as a race, I think we could all fit under Hylian. I can't really think of any Hylians I resemble, though...

I'm very pale. My skin doesn't burn or tan regardless of how long I sit in the sun. The Hylians all seem caucasian, and while I'm not, I do have that fair skintone. However, my hair is black (often dyed a brown to lighten it up), and hardly any Hylian characters have black hair.

Facial features, I guess I look like a Terminan. Specifically, one of the Rosa Sisters (Judo and Marilla). They are the only Asian-appearing females I can think of, however, I do have a mix of Spanish in me, so I don't look as Asian as the Rosa Sisters do, so you could say I also look like a mix between them and a normal human character, Hena from Twilight Princess. Other than mixing those two (or three) together, I don't really resemble any characters.

If I wasn't so light-skinned, I could definitely say Gerudo. I'm not quite as thin as they are, but I'm very very skinny, and their body type is pretty close to my own.

Hmmmm... in the long run, though, if I mix my overall appearance with my personality, I think I'd most like a fairy! I'm tiny and childlike in appearance, and I flutter about my merry way. I'm a very spritely person, or so I've been told.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
This thread doesn't belong in the theories section so I'm moving it to World of Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom