• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Species/ Character(s) Do You Think You Resemble the Most?

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
I look a bit like Queen Rutela for body type. I have tanned skin and blonde hair and dark dark blue eyes. So I guess maybe a bit like Zelda for facial shape. I act like Midna. Impish and a rounded personality.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Hmm... I don't really resemble anything except a hylian, but I don't have long ears. My long(ish) brown hair and my brown eyes don't really resemble a hylian I've ever seen, though. I'm kinda skinny, so I'm not a goron. I can swim fairly well, so I might be like a zora. I'm not a little kid, so I'm not a kokiri(anymore). I'm a guy, so I can't be a gerudo, unless you count Ganondorf, but then again, I'm caucasian(personality-wise, I'm almost neon white =P), and I'm not obsessed with finding the triforce; I gave that up years ago 'cause Link beat me to it. I'm not small, or a plant-person, so I'm not a deku scrub. Is there anything else...hmm... nope, I think I covered all the major ones. Oh! There's the Rito, and the Koroks, too. I'm not a korok, because I can't fly, and I wasn't born from the Deku Tree. I'm not a rito, because I couldn't grow my wings, which is why they kicked me off Dragon Roost, and it wasn't just for attacking Valoo's tail with a grappling hook; that was justified anyway! I was trying to defeat the boss, and Medli new that and she didn't vouch for me!!!... I think I need to see a shrink for these issues. =|

M

MountainTroll

Looks wise, I look like a ww Poe. Colourful and kinda round, prancing around like an idiot... But personalitywise, I feel like a goron.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
When I wear my glasses, I kind of resemble Shad, from Twilight Princess. When I don't, I just look like a normal Hylian, cause my ears are a bit longer than most. :) Personality wise, I'm definitely a Zora. Blue is my all-time favorite color (as is anything having to do with water) and I tend to prefer medium temperatures but am unaffected by extremes. I also love the rain, and swim all the time! (or I would if I had a pool).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom