• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Species/ Character(s) Do You Think You Resemble the Most?

If I was female I'd probably look a bit like Midna. Pasty/gray faced, dark eyes. Sad looking but mischevious.

Personality wise, definitely a goron. Lazy, chilled out, likes to lie around in a warm bath.

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
I've noticed alot of people are thinking, TP link in appearance and goron personality, which alltogether is cool. I'd have to agree with you all.

:triforce: Thanks for commenting!, The Seventh Hierarch :triforce:

S

Scuba Douche

I think I most resemble a Goron in both appearance and personality, I'm tall and fairly stocky, and I'm also pretty laid back and don't anger very easily, oh and I can't forget how lazy I am. XD

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I obviously resemble a hylian, but in personality, I'd have to say, Zora. I like to be alone a lot, and I like to stay cool (which isn't so hard when you live in the equator).

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I guess I'm like a Hylian. I'm pretty similar in appearance (with shorter hair) to Zelda and we seem to have some of the same traits.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Hmm... I think I actually resemble a lot of races/characters, both in personality AND appearance.
I would be a Twili in personality, maybe a bit of a Gerudo too, and a Hylian, in appearance slightly, and in personality (strangely, I like it when the tips of my ears (or where they would be) get played with o_o)

I might also be a Kokiri somehow.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
I am a lot like the OoT Link. I have very blonde hair and blue eyes. I am slim and slightly muscular. I love to wear hoop earrings and a belt (when I can find an excuse for it) across my chest. I love nothing more than to help people. I also have an annoying brother who does not like to leave me alone, making him my Navi.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I am a lot like the OoT Link. I have very blonde hair and blue eyes. I am slim and slightly muscular. I love to wear hoop earrings and a belt (when I can find an excuse for it) across my chest. I love nothing more than to help people. I also have an annoying brother who does not like to leave me alone, making him my Navi.

IT'S PERFECT! I love that brother = Navi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom