• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Song Do You Like the Best from the Series?

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Easily the battle/cave theme from Adventure of Link. Despite its simplicity, it gets you pretty pumped/tense.

And just about any song from the Wind Waker is fair game. WW had the best music, I think.

A

AKRedden

The Legend of Zelda - Dungeon.
It brings back childhood memories every time, lol.
duuuuuuhhhhh da na na naaaaaaa!

I know there are way better songs on all the games.
I love them all and I'm sure there are a bunch of people on here that can still hum every song a Sage taught you in OoT to perfection!

Kid Buu

The Ultimate Majin
1. Last End -Majora's Mask : Just sad......
2. Termina Field -Majora's Mask : Amazing overworld music
3. Hyrule Field -Twilight Princess : Same as above
4. Ocean -Wind Waker : Again, same as above
5. Opening Theme -Spirit Tracks : Amazing!

Zora Link

I hate being nice. D:
My favourite zelda songs? Let's see now...

Elegy of Emptiness
Wind God's Aria
Byrne's Theme
Tower of Spirits (dungeon)

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I've been listening to the ending credits from Majora's Mask lately. I also love the Oath to Order. I tend to listen to the "orchestrations" soundtrack version, though.

I can also stick Midna's Lament on repeat and not grow tired of it. I love songs with piano.

K

kalikid98

my fav's are the elegy of emptiness, new wave bossa nova, and the shadow song from OOT I forgot the name. But if i had to choose 1 I would choose the elegy of emptiness.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Prelude of Light, love the Temple of Time from TP (I know it was ripped from OoT, but it seems to sound better in TP), oh and I love the "Morning" of OoT, MM, and TP. I know it is overused, but it is better than a chicken going "Cockadoodledo!!!!" every morning.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Requiem of Spirit, Ganon's Tower, and the regular Palace theme from Adventure of Link.

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
Definatly the ones that Sheik teach you are also great, I think I forgot to mention those,

:eek:carina: Thanks for commenting! :eek:carina:

MoblinPiglet

Prince of Moblins
I got a few
Wind Waker- Outset island, Forest haven, over world when your in the sea, hyrule castle (inside)

twilight princess-over world, karkiro village, hyrule castle (inside), oradon village, fishing hole, sacred grove

Spirit tracks- over world(train), forest temple, tower of spirits(stairs)

OoT-Over world, Hyrule castle garden, final battle

i think theres more but thats the main ones i like(i like alot dont i) ;)

L

Lulzigi

For me, It's one of 2 songs. OoT's "Song of Storms" or MM's "Song of Healing". Probably the Song of Storms, I've always thought of that as my favorite song of the Zelda series cuz it's just so catchy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom