• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Song Do You Currently Have Stuck in Your Head?

I have sooo many songs like a play list going throw my head... and too many of them are Phineas & Ferb songs... or Disney songs... ... ... It was going on and on the other day when I was doing the two AP eco exams the other day... it was rather funny... :D

Every time I see the question of "What song is stuck in your head?", immediately I start thinking of a song, even if I wasn't just before. Right now my head's shuffling between the songs on the Zelda 25th anniversary cd. I love that cd. If only I could go to a Symphony of the Goddesses concert.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Tongue Tied by Grouplove.
I absolutely detest this song. The only reason I've ever even heard this song is because the only rock station near me only plays rock half of the time... the rest of the stuff it plays is basically indie pop, but they call it "Alternative rock". So stupid... this song is obviously pop, there's no denying it.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
[video=youtube;wMntblDX0Bg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMntblDX0Bg[/video]

It's been stuck in my head for a few days now, but it makes everything I do seem a little bit more epic. It also makes me want to replay Chrono Cross something fierce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom