• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Song Do You Currently Have Stuck in Your Head?

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
We all have songs stuck in our heads sometimes (most of the time for me), some good and some bad. Some of us enjoy it, and some of us loathe it. What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

I have Country Song by Seether stuck in my head. As unfitting as the name is, I absolutely love that song, so it's not so much of a bad thing for me :D.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
(I don't know what it is with Seether songs… I generally listen to Three Days Grace) I've had Truth by Seether stuck in my head for the better part of the morning. Even playing a very loud game like Black Ops can't get it out!

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Some song off of High School Musical. I don't know what it is, I haven't seen the films, someone down my road apparently insisted on playing it super loud to the whole street.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Well I have songs stuck in my head all the time but now the thats stuck in my head is Waiting for The End by Linkin Park its a good song too

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
Most of the songs which are stuck in my head are the annoying ones.

But currently it is a great one. It is "Going to California" by "Led Zeppelin".

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
...you know the first season of fullmetal alchemist:brotherhood????
.............................the end credits song is stuck in my head...........
(you know how hard it is TRYING to sing a japanese song????o_o)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iFi5JwNuhY
i feel so weird.....X)

but you gotta admit.......its pritty fricken catchy....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom