• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Song Do You Currently Have Stuck in Your Head?

:facepalm:
I. HAD. THAT. FREAKING. SONG. STUCK. IN. MY. HEAD. FOR. THREE. HOURS... TORTURE.

Dude, I have been listening to it for hours, I don't understand anyone who can listen to this crap. Its just mumbles and just the same beat going and going again. ... Crap, my playlist played it again. Dx

Anyone watched a movie called Easy A? (its a funny movie, I recomend it) You Know when Olive got a card and it started playing Pocket Full of Sunshine by Natasha Beldingfield? Yup, watched the movie 4 times in a row today and nowall I can think about is that song. >>

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Man I am here again now I have is freaking They're coming to me away OH MY GOD THAT SONG WAS IN MY HEAD FOR THE WHOLE DAY

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Anyone watched a movie called Easy A? (its a funny movie, I recomend it) You Know when Olive got a card and it started playing Pocket Full of Sunshine by Natasha Beldingfield? Yup, watched the movie 4 times in a row today and nowall I can think about is that song. >>
Thanks, now I'm going to have that song in my head. My head is like glue when it comes to songs; they go in easy, but they don't come out.

In any case, I have Burning in the Skies stuck in my head now. I've had it in my head for a good while, now.

MattWalker

Windfall Walker
'All These Things That I've Done,' by The Killers.

"I'VE GOT SOUL BUT I'M NOT A SOLDIER" ... DANG it, it's back!! D:

... I love it, though. :3

T

TalesOfFan

Legionnaire's Lament by the Decemberists, it's one of my favorite songs by my favorite band.

[video=youtube;eOc1mn-4EzE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOc1mn-4EzE[/video]

MattWalker

Windfall Walker
My Sharona. The Knacks.

I saw 'Super 8' for the second time today. I ADORE that movie so much... but now 'My Sharona' is stuck in my head! FOREVER MORE!

M-m-m-m-m-m-my Sharona!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom