• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Zarom

The King
I'm listening to the album The E.N.D. by The Black Eyed Peas. I'm listening to it almost at least once per day. It's so great. All songs are excellent except one or two. Definitely the album of the year...no the decade. :) Never heard a CD that great before. One word: AWESOME. :D

S

SamuraiOfShikah

Right now, I'm currently listening to one of my favorite songs: Fireflies by Owl City, I think it's a brilliant song that has a lot of deep meaning to it, rather than just about dreaming about fireflies.

This one. It's my all time favourite Song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAqc54duV6g

Hero, by some band called Nickelback.

Hey, Axle, isn't this section supposed to be about non-videogame music?
It's about music in general. I think if you were to make a thread about video game music it probably would be best to put it in the General Gaming section, but mentioning it in here shouldn't be an issue. This thread in particular asks what you're listening to in general, and if that happens to be video game music, then fine. ;)

By the way, Nickelback is awesome. They're one of my favorite bands. That song is great.

CZG

Red house - Jimi Hendrix
One of my favorite songs of one of the best guitar players ever...

S

Seanileus

The Emperor of Eternal Darkness, from the Okami OST, it's freaking awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom