• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
"The First Noel" integrated with the brilliant remixes of tobyMac and the techno epicness of Owl City. Do enjoy, and Merry Christmas. :)

[video=youtube;puMwLbchYt4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=puMwLbchYt4[/video]

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
[video=youtube_share;VNFglDcW7dQ]http://youtu.be/VNFglDcW7dQ[/video]
Band: Slayer
Album: Seasons in the Abyss
Song: Dead Skin Mask
Year: 1990
I'm not going to indepth about what this song is about because honestly it's pretty damn disturbing. I'll just say it's about a man named Ed Geins. Google it if you really want to find out.

The Devil Wears Prada-Dead Throne the best song they ever made..... well that one and Untidaled I'm not sure how to pronounce that one but its also awesome!!!!

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Because it's the holiday season, and Christmas is only 4 days away (according to the background on my phone), I am currently stuck listening to Snoopy's Christmas by The Royal Guardsman.

It has a very catchy, up-tempo song to it, it almost sounds like something from the Beatles, and it heavily reflects the Christmas Truce of 1914, one of my favorite events in the history of war. :)

Baba Yetu from the Civilization series.

Can't believe I never heard of this before, it sends chills down my spine everytime I listen to it.

B

blue_air3

The Shrine/An Arguemnt from Fleet Foxes, it's a really cool song to listen to. But the music video takes a getting used to. The art direction is interesting in it, and the story line can seems dark. But overall it has a nice quality to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom