• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Chelsie

tap the galaxy oh (◔ิз◔ิ♪
Haruka Kanata - Asian Kung Fu Generation.. One of the theme songs for Naruto, it's pretty cool ~

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
According to my Spotify playlist, I'm currently listening to the "Caspa Remix" of "I remember - Deadmau5".

yaa! good choice yann =)

But personally I don't really listen to songs per say, anymore. I have been listening to Podcasts and hour long mixes off the SUB.FM archives for weeks now. The host of each radio show says what the songs are playing but half the time I dont even know cause I'm rockin the mix too hard. I think the internet radio is amazing because the dj might be from the otherside of the world in europe playin euro jams, so it's like a new song everytime! you just pick the genre you like on Digitally Imported or SKY.FM, I use SUB.FM cause it's all about bass and dubstep but for other sounds you could use those sites. And pretty much every good radio station has their own archives so you find the radio show they do that rocks the hardest and you download that to your MP3 (or in my case my PSP).

I have 24 such mixes on my PSP and even more on my computer. and with all of them averaging out to an hour long, that's like a fullday of tunes. after that it takes a while for an entire mix to get old cause they're so HUGE, you have to get bored of the majority of the mix before you delete it. and because it's the radio they come out with brand new shows eveyday! you just gotta find out what you like the best XD

Plus when the host of the show has a wicked accent and gets you amped by saying all kinds of crazy things + music u luv it makes for a really good time. Right now I'm listening to the Urban Graffiti Show 8/7/09 on SUB.FM, 01:59:02 of hard hitting dubstep.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I'm currently listening to Bad Apple, a Touhou Project song. It's Japanese, but I can still sing it if I see the lyrics. It makes me want to dance, to be truthful... xD

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I've had ZREO's Windfall Island redux on repeat for the last hour. =)
I love TWW's music. It's quirky, unique and relaxing at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom