• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion

rise to fall is one of my favorite melodeath bands probably

omg when the female singer does harsh vocals and then switches back to singing, perfection <3 <3
that's a nice song, adding it to my spotify metal playlist <3 <3

and I'll check out more of rise to fall too

This is one of my favorite bands and I love the contrast between the clean vocalist and the harsh vocalist

oh yeah that is a nice contrast!!! Definitely looking at more of their stuff

OMG GUYS

I just found out a song by sybreed I absolutely love has a remix by neurotech, another artist I can't stop listening to
I was just gonna link the original but I found this masterpiece

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

As many have guessed, this is indeed the musical interlude that plays when your lanterns are extinguished in the first entry in the iconic fear-inducing stageplay series, Five Sequential Evenings at Sir Frederick Fitzgerald Fazbearington's Abode.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
The next song I'm going to learn. It's a song about two wizards engaged in an arcane duel.

Metal, af.

Twilight Force is interesting to learn though, because rhythmically, they aren't crazy, the chord progressions are catchy, but when it gets to solo sections, the guitar player goes full ham, which I need a good challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom