• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Silent Realm is the Hardest?

Which Silent Realm is the Hardest?

• Faron Woods

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lanayru Desert

• Eldin Volcano

• Skyloft

• All of them. I never want to set foot in them again.

• Total voters
Eldin Volcano was the only one I ever failed, so I would have to say it was the most difficult. The map felt massive for whatever reason...

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
NEVER WANT TO SET FOOT IN ONE AGAIN!!! but of all hatred i have for silent realms I had the most frustration with was Din's silent realm, the only one i didn't complete after 2 tries. Naryu's was the best, on my first try i beat it.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Eldin Volcano truly had the most detrimental layout. To start out just about every area was blocked by a shard of rock protruding into the air. Gathering Light Fruits to illuminate the Tears helped somewhat, but didn't aid me to the point of completion. It's where I died the most and all because of a very well-hidden Tear (I can't even recall where it was now). Needing to go down that big slide was also a pain because of the Waking Water traps just awaiting you to misdirect Link once and it would have the Guardian at its base finish you off. Nevertheless, my favorite part had to be running up that ramp with the Phantoms patrolling the area right in front of you, and making it to the top with barely any stamina left. Now that part was intense, adrenaline-pumping, and fun.

From hardest to easiest.
1. Eldin Volcano.
2. Lanayru Desert.
3. Faron Woods.
4. Skyloft.

Eldin Volcano was hardest because i wasn't familiar with the area very much, i had never really explored it. Also, i forgot about the two geisers that blow you to the middle, on the slide thing, so it took me about 10 tries for the Eldin Volcano silent realm.
Skyloft silent realm was definately easiest because i was so familiar with the area, and i new how to get everywhere, and pretty much where everything was. Also, the tears weren't very hard to reach. I beat this level first time, in about five minutes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom