• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Silent Realm is the Hardest?

Which Silent Realm is the Hardest?

• Faron Woods

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lanayru Desert

• Eldin Volcano

• Skyloft

• All of them. I never want to set foot in them again.

• Total voters

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
I hated them all so much. Being the least favorite part of the game, they also were...my favorite part? I guess they were my least favorite, having to play through them. The stress levels were crazy high and my heart was going nuts. But I also loved the idea of them--they were a really great addition to the gameplay. Skyloft was probably my hardest, or Eldin Volcano. I failed once on all of them so it's hard to decide...

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I found the Lanayru Desert to be most difficult I had to restart that one so many and I decided to use the guide book for the map showing where all the tears were.

I failed the most on skyloft and thought it was the most challenging. However I also thought it was the most fun, and after learning the layout, it wont be nearly as hard next time.

I didn't find any of them hard. it was so easy and i like to be stealth like so i would like this in other games

I did not like the Silent Realms, but I didn't have too much trouble with them. I get very anxious, so I despised Lanayru as you HAD to be chased in order to get the tears. I hate being chased. Skyloft was fun. The tear that was encirled by 4 watchers scared me until I managed to get in and out of the circle without being seen.

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
Eldin Volcano for me. It was the only one I had to do over. Having to slide down the slope several times before I finally go both tears over there. All in all though, I actually found the Silent Realms to be easy.....a little too easy if you ask me.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
The first trial, Faron Woods, was the hardest for me. I was still getting used to the Silent Realm, and I didn't realize that you didn't have to use up stamina to get away from the Guardians, because they're so slow. I died many, many, many times.

Zukoia

DestiaDestroyerOfBokoblin
I hated Skyloft for 1 reason The graveyard call me stupid but I failed so many times because of that damnd ground watcher it's always like *gets the tear gets seen and dies* all in 20 sec >.<. I don't get why Lanayru was that hard for most of you guys. I finished it on my first try because I memorized the map like **** because I just don't like deserts and Eldin Volcano was fun for me with the slide. I always go there right from the start just because I like seeing the watchers flying up there while I'm dashing downwards and 1 tip with the left tear on the slide: use the platform where you got the Goddess Cube jump down and SPRINT past the water the tear filled you're stamina so you can make it with ease

I thought Skyloft was the hardest because it was so tight and the watchers had great vision it seemed. They seemed to notice me from a long way off in Skyloft especially that one in the graveyard! Skyloft was the only one that I had to redo because I got caught, it took 3 tries and the third time I was so close to being caught I thought I was going to be trying for a fourth time for sure!

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
I hated Skyloft for 1 reason The graveyard call me stupid but I failed so many times because of that damnd ground watcher it's always like *gets the tear gets seen and dies* all in 20 sec >.<. I don't get why Lanayru was that hard for most of you guys. I finished it on my first try because I memorized the map like **** because I just don't like deserts and Eldin Volcano was fun for me with the slide. I always go there right from the start just because I like seeing the watchers flying up there while I'm dashing downwards and 1 tip with the left tear on the slide: use the platform where you got the Goddess Cube jump down and SPRINT past the water the tear filled you're stamina so you can make it with ease

Skyloft was definitely the worst silent realm for me too! And for the same reasons! Getting that graveyard tear was awful!

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
In the Lanayru Desert Silent Realm I forgot how to get out of the smaller area in the south so I died three times. Now I feel like an idiot whenever I'm reminded of it because the solution was so obvious. :facepalm: I also died once in the Faron Silent Realm but that was because I wanted to see what would happen and to collect more Dusk Relics. If I wasn't so hopelessly confused in the Lanayru Silent Realm I would say that the other two were harder. They are much bigger and more difficult areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom